Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarnageRex

Crashing after v749

So after I downloaded the update, I got on my single player Island Ark to play around with the new creatures. After a while I decided to take a break, so I exited the game and turned of my xbox. Sometime later I decide to keep playing and so J come back, but now, each and everytime I try to load the game it crashes when it reaches WorldEnd. Please Help.

Im having the exact same issue. I loaded it up and went hunting for the 4 new tames in single player. Tried to load up the game later to show my friends and couldnt get the Island to load. Would always crash at WorldEnd in the loading screen. It might be worth noting that i logged out in close proximity to the new tames. Also my game now how graphical errors upon loading up in general. Random flashes and lines along with skipping and blurred words. My other maps load up fine. Its just the island where i have the new tames that wont load

It's the same with me as well. Except i've been playing on The Center. It freezes on thecenter_waterfallbackground. The noise it makes when it freeze sounds like a scratched CD. I exited the game, then started it up again just out of curiosity. The screen flickered badly and the colors looked like I was seeing a negative of a picture. The words were so jumbled that if I hadn't been playing for as long as I have I wouldn't have known what was said.