Best color mutation

rossy1970

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, Orion said:

Unfortunately the uniqueness of the mutations is about to be diminished on Console when the pixel-painting comes.

I don't believe that for a minute. I still think that genetic mutations will rein better than the pixel painting dependent on the difficulty of it. But honestly, I heard the colors will be nothing like what we're creating now. Those pixel painted dinos would be more like "Made in China" versions of the real thing. Mutations will rein supreme especially if the painting is difficult. No one will want to uniquely paint their dinos over and over if it takes hours and hours of work every time and the colors turn out to be dull or odd looking in comparison. I would rather pay a higher amount for a mutated dino, knowing that what I see is what I get and if I want to add something to it like...flames lol. I can do so at my own leisure. 

On 1/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, Gishwhes said:

I agree with the above, please don't kill your unwanted color mutations. Others will buy them and it can really REALLY make their day to get a new color mutation in their collection of dinosaurs. :) I'll be selling or trading many of the mutations my tribe and I have managed to breed as soon as I gain access to the trading section of the forums.

Here are some of my favorites. These were from a group effort in a tribe of 4, so I can't take full credit for any of them! 

fkT9ihf.jpg
She looks white but she's a really pale gray. Next to a white rex she is much darker in color.

JS2w3E1.jpg
The red and green are mutations. The feathers are normal.

hJOrMQI.jpg
Purple belly mutation. The tan body and the pink feathers are from the dad who has no mutations.

5KEhYzU.jpg
Powder blue belly and stormy gray back are mutations. His feathers are normal.

VzTE40Q.jpg
Bloody Mary, my favorite rex! The stripe on her back is bright yellow.

PaQIOHI.jpg

I love color mutations and have many more I could share but I have already flooded the board. :) Sorry about that!  I just love seeing what others have and sharing what we have gotten.

Wow! These look fantastic! I can't wait to get into breeding. 

• 2 weeks later...

The raptors look amazing dude ! :D

On 21.1.2017 at 1:13 AM, Gishwhes said:

I agree with the above, please don't kill your unwanted color mutations. Others will buy them and it can really REALLY make their day to get a new color mutation in their collection of dinosaurs. :) I'll be selling or trading many of the mutations my tribe and I have managed to breed as soon as I gain access to the trading section of the forums.

Here are some of my favorites. These were from a group effort in a tribe of 4, so I can't take full credit for any of them! 

fkT9ihf.jpg
She looks white but she's a really pale gray. Next to a white rex she is much darker in color.

JS2w3E1.jpg
The red and green are mutations. The feathers are normal.

hJOrMQI.jpg
Purple belly mutation. The tan body and the pink feathers are from the dad who has no mutations.

5KEhYzU.jpg
Powder blue belly and stormy gray back are mutations. His feathers are normal.

VzTE40Q.jpg
Bloody Mary, my favorite rex! The stripe on her back is bright yellow.

PaQIOHI.jpg

I love color mutations and have many more I could share but I have already flooded the board. :) Sorry about that!  I just love seeing what others have and sharing what we have gotten.

Archived