Best color mutation

rossy1970

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, don't mind the rainbow-y unicorn in the background (from the Primal Fear mod), he has to stay inside a building or he wanders off.

Anyways, didn't actually realize this was mutated until she had grown up and  I saw her in better light.

Those are her parents standing right next to her. Yoy may also be able to see that it carried on to her pup in the background (far right). My mutation period and on the first breeding.

11 hours ago, WeeDy88 said:

you are on pve server? wanna trade one of  this to mate forlacoleo self? ill have a full yelll ow with black neck ;) or metall ingots

Sorry but im currently only playing Single Player until the full game release so I can't really trade and I already have a full yellow with black but thanks anyways The only thing that I can give you is advice and that is to breed until you get a red thyla then breed it with one that has a blue back then breed with one that has an orange or yellow underbelly It is how I got this one :)

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 2:06 PM, YellowJacket said:

These are the nicest I have got so far:

IkEqjo9.jpg

L0pnZy8.jpg

VLAQr9P.jpg

I'm having an Arggasim over that teal and black argent Its so beautiful and it really dosen't help that my favorite flyer is the argent I hope to breed for one of those someday but i am currently building my rex army for bosses so one day Teal Argent i am coming 4 up xD

On 11.6.2017 at 11:54 PM, Nina said:

Wow! I adore the blue and purple saber :Jerblove:  if you're on pc pve and ever wanna trade, lemme knowwww :3

I am on official PvE, yeah. Some day those sabers will likely be for trade, but I'm still working on the stats now, still need better food, weight and speed (and eventually melee as I only got 370 Base) and I won't sell "unfinished" lines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived