Best color mutation

rossy1970

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Inzzane said:

I  hate you! I´m trying to get that colour for my Thylas f or 4 weeks now :()  

JK, congrats to that mutation!

Lol i bred a long line of thylas from 4 tames my first color mutation was a green one and then i got a random red one a generation later it took about three more generations to get a green and blue(has blue stripes then bred that with the red one I just got a random yellow yesterday

IMG_20170509_223540-1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Brachiosaurous said:

Lol我從4名馴鹿中培養了一連串的thylas,我的第一個顏色突變是一個綠色的突變,然後我有一個隨機的紅色,一代又一代,花了大約三代,得到一個綠色和藍色(有藍色條紋,然後繁殖,紅色的我昨天剛剛收到一個隨機的黃色

IMG_20170509_223540-1.jpg

Are you willing to trade? Dinosaur exchange dinosaurs

2 hours ago, ChenEn said:

Do not you play the official server?  

Sadly no I find it easier on single to avoid lag spikes and other in game issues well at least until the full game release maybe then i will join a pve server Besides i dont have to worry about kiters bringing titans to my base

But the main reason i play alone is time I barely get two hours of gameplay with my job consuming a lot of my time so single player i shall be although I might try pve offical in the future :D

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, Gishwhes said:

I agree with the above, please don't kill your unwanted color mutations. Others will buy them and it can really REALLY make their day to get a new color mutation in their collection of dinosaurs. :) I'll be selling or trading many of the mutations my tribe and I have managed to breed as soon as I gain access to the trading section of the forums.

Here are some of my favorites. These were from a group effort in a tribe of 4, so I can't take full credit for any of them! 

fkT9ihf.jpg
She looks white but she's a really pale gray. Next to a white rex she is much darker in color.

JS2w3E1.jpg
The red and green are mutations. The feathers are normal.

hJOrMQI.jpg
Purple belly mutation. The tan body and the pink feathers are from the dad who has no mutations.

5KEhYzU.jpg
Powder blue belly and stormy gray back are mutations. His feathers are normal.

VzTE40Q.jpg
Bloody Mary, my favorite rex! The stripe on her back is bright yellow.

PaQIOHI.jpg

I love color mutations and have many more I could share but I have already flooded the board. :) Sorry about that!  I just love seeing what others have and sharing what we have gotten.

Are you on PS4 by chance? That green Allo just made my heart skip a beat.. I'd love an egg. :)    I'm also in love with your Bloody Mary rex (I have a bloody mary Argentavis) just not a fan of her low level, how are her stats?

• 3 weeks later...

O2zgZw7.png

This is the very first thing I bred after the mutations were released on Xbone. Her parents are both black 150 perfect tames and I was extremely surprised to see not one but TWO color mutations, especially on the first thing I bred.

I ended up breeding her with her dad and got one of an orange body, black stripes, and black mane which looks awesome. If anyone wants me to get a picture just let me know, I can tag a big family picture.

Archived