New Release Date For 1.4

LegendaryPro

The new release date for patch 1.4 has been updated to January 19 as stated from the patch notes ," Upcomng Primitive+ Update: January 19
- Full Primitive+ update with new content and latest main-game features " This will include the reworked Lumber/Brick structures, new items such as the Recurve Bow and Yurt, and updated content.

10 hours ago, LegendaryPro said:

The new release date for patch 1.4 has been updated to January 19 as stated from the patch notes ," Upcomng Primitive+ Update: January 19
- Full Primitive+ update with new content and latest main-game features " This will include the reworked Lumber/Brick structures, new items such as the Recurve Bow and Yurt, and updated content.

Is that in the forums here somewhere?

8 minutes ago, Brayn said:

Prim+ update not included in today's console patch.  This, despite saying PC updates through 253.x which, to this admitted layman, meant everything with a 253 in front of it for PC.  Prim+ patch was noted as 253.98.  While probably not a lie, it speaks to a need for them to communicate with their base better.

I am soooooo disappointed in the way this last patch has hit, and I've been a WildCard apologist.  They sent a message through to all the servers last night saying they were going to update the servers, and never did.  They still hadn't done it as of my having left for work this morning, and THEN, they pulled the update that was supposed to fix the Primitive Plus issues from the patch that has been months and months in the waiting.  The last Primitive Plus update was in early December?  The Island server I am playing on hasn't had a new dinosaur since I believe September...

On 1/17/2017 at 11:14 AM, Akule said:

That was probably before the patch was pushed back for PC. It wasn't until late on the 16th that the PC date was put into the PC update thread.

Yeah I'm not really sure.  If that's the case then the console patch should hit today too as both were supposed to hit with the large patch.  I sincerely doubt that happens though.  I just want a snail.  LOL

Not looking forward, more like weary resignation. WC never should have started giving out dates. They ought to just post them when they are released. The only reason I can think of for the dates being provided is to keep everyone in a sense of anticipation (or disappointment - your pick).  Just like the first time you go to the peeler bar: you are all excited, and then find out you can't touch them, only look, and they say the same thing to all the customers- there is nothing about you they want but your money, and do whatever they think they have to do to get it - the bare minimum (heh).

Did I just compare WC to strippers? Well, let's see, you want entertainment, they provide it for a price. And you can never tell if the next one one you see is going to be any good. Sounds the same to me.

18 minutes ago, Probitas said:

Not looking forward, more like weary resignation. WC never should have started giving out dates. They ought to just post them when they are released. The only reason I can think of for the dates being provided is to keep everyone in a sense of anticipation (or disappointment - your pick).  Just like the first time you go to the peeler bar: you are all excited, and then find out you can't touch them, only look, and they say the same thing to all the customers- there is nothing about you they want but your money, and do whatever they think they have to do to get it - the bare minimum (heh).

Did I just compare WC to strippers? Well, let's see, you want entertainment, they provide it for a price. And you can never tell if the next one one you see is going to be any good. Sounds the same to me.

Dates should be so you can plan around them. That is why everybody rages when updates are late. People prepare what they are going to do in game around updates.

Archived