Awesome underwater tech teir base!

Oldchuck

Hello all! I am currently building up a underwater tech base! (Prebuilding before the patch comes out to consoles, to claim land and be ready for tech walls and foundations etc). Screenshots will come when it's done :) but I am looking at the community for suggestions. Right now I am pre making it out of stone... I know. Ew. Pew Pew since I'm on a pvp server. But what I'm doing so far is stashing my raw materials in chests down there to make it into metal or tech later. But what do you think? Should I start making metal structures instead? Or just keep stone and stash raw stuff until the good stuff comes out? We have plenty access to metal etc, but not enough to instantly pop out a huge metal base, it's actually a 9x9x12 water tame pen, a 8x8x6 main, and a 11x11x12 egg laying barn

16 hours ago, Oldchuck said:

Hello all! I am currently building up a underwater tech base! (Prebuilding before the patch comes out to consoles, to claim land and be ready for tech walls and foundations etc). Screenshots will come when it's done :) but I am looking at the community for suggestions. Right now I am pre making it out of stone... I know. Ew. Pew Pew since I'm on a pvp server. But what I'm doing so far is stashing my raw materials in chests down there to make it into metal or tech later. But what do you think? Should I start making metal structures instead? Or just keep stone and stash raw stuff until the good stuff comes out? We have plenty access to metal etc, but not enough to instantly pop out a huge metal base, it's actually a 9x9x12 water tame pen, a 8x8x6 main, and a 11x11x12 egg laying barn

I've been talking about doing the same thing, but I wasn't sure if underwater bases used all the standard building materials as above ground bases.  It sounds like these are already happening on PC, is that the case?

Archived