24/7 Dedicated server with taming boost and weekly events! On the Centre!

Welcome to the most anticipated Ark server of the year! Insaniac gaming presents our first 24/7 Ark server. Visit  http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/ to find out everything you need to know about the server settings. Taming is 6x and XP is 3x. Add GRIM x GHOsttZz to join but message WearyCalf246205 or IG Airassault54 to find out how to join and what to do once you are in. Joining before being accepted will result in an instant ban. Join 'Insaniac Gaming arkon Xbox and visit http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/ The server starts on the 27th of January. Message WearyCalf246205 and join the club to guarantee your place. The map is the Centre because it's much bigger and we expect lots of players!

Rules

White flags outside of a base means that they have inadequate defenses and cannot be raided

Betraying allies can get you in trouble and you'll be sent to trial and judged by the admins about whether or not you broke rules or ethic guidelines 

The admins will have a prison to hold repeat offenders for a set period of time so their tribe are down a player

Contact admins if you are being harassed or constantly attacked

Events will be held every week- these include taming events and PVP tournaments 

No killing much smaller tribes, try and keep it fair like a just war

No building in heavy metal/resource deposits 

No blocking caves or building in them

No excessive damage in raids(get in and get out)

No killing passive dinos

No locking people in cages unless you have permission from hosts, that's what the prison is for!

No stealing a tame from another tribe if they are trying to tame it( you can be trialled for this)

Have Fun!

Rules are subject to change as the server progresses

We are still recruiting for Friday so add WearyCalf246205 to learn how to join and to find all the stats for The server! If you have any questions just ask me and I hope to keep the requests flooding in. Keep up the good work guys we are recruiting about 5/6 players a day to so get on down to our great server!

1 hour ago, Jdeals said:

sent you message weary calf to join server.Gamertag is JDEALS. I registered on your fourm website but couldn't find server settings there.

This I should where you will find all the discussions and information about our upcoming ARK server. http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f9-ark-survival-evolved 

Yes we still have lots of room for new players so get to n over here and join us. It's gonna be epic! Its almost time for us to get started! I hope you're all as excited as me so get your place quickly for the grand opening on Friday. We still want new players so join the humongous group of players that are ready and waiting to g

Archived