? Fresh Wipe! The Island server OutlanderEffect 24/7 - Raid 24/7 ?

Welcome to the OutlanderEffect Server! wiped 6/3/2017

Looking for active members we have about 25 now, if you stay the population goes up..

The server will only be down if the server crashes or for server setting changes or if there's an Xbox update or Ark Update. ping will jump up due to over spawning of dinos Dino Wipes "DW" will happen regularly with warnings.

I am Mosifff and I have 2100 hours on Ark I've been on many servers through my ark experience but none of them quite hit the mark on all things considered.

I have made a Xbox Club for the server for daily members and i would like those members to join the club so i can keep track of who plays on the server and so i can get server messages out with ease. the club is Ark Dedicated Server OutlanderEffect

Events: Arena battles, Hunger Games, Jousting (disputed), destroy the base, capture the dodo, Treasure Hunts, Dino coloring's, Change map to Scorch, for a limited amount of time to tame and obtain. Spawn bosses for tek tier. With more possible ideas in store.

I believe that EVENTS are what make a Dedicated server great so i will be trying my best on these events. Granted that the server just started the events will need some time to create.

The admins will not interfere with other tribes unless they are terrorizing the server and breaking the rules. We will not be raiding other people. Also admins will not give any tames or items to people that just joined, we will only replace anything if it is proven to be against the rules.

The owner (me) will try his best to make the server 24/7 but random events can happen.

At Event Locations There is a PVE zone you cannot kill other players at these locations or a ban can be in your reach. A;so please tell an admin if you are doing PVE so you can get a Tek Forcefield around your base.

There is a PVE zone on Blue ob island (South Tropical Island) you cant harbor in the south tropical island and raid from their, if you do you can be raided back by all tribes.

There is a PVE arena where you battle wild dinos with what you obtain in the arena for currency to be traded for Scorched Earth tames and items.

RULES - | 1. offline raid protection is on | 2. Combat logging (Offline Raid Protection) has a Severe punishment if Done, i will open the doors to the Combat loggers base and the raiders can come in for free. DO NOT COMBAT LOG | 3. You cannot COMPLETELY WIPE a tribe of everything including foundations, (This makes people very angry if they spent all their time on a base and it is completely gone the next day.) | 4. There are no repeat raids on the same tribe, you must wait 3 days to attack again, due to raiding being 24-7 now. | 5. You can only cage Survivors for a limit of a raid on their tribe or 15 minutes of open play as this can get a bad rep on the server and because its not a nice thing to do. | 6. Don't kill passive tames unless they are used in a raid (in real time) or are blocking turrets that are damaging you during a raid (that is happening in real time.) | 7. Don't be an douche.

Here's the server settings

Map = The Center

Player weight goes up 100 units every level

Tamed creatures have bumped stats, more in Weight, Health, and Melee

15x taming

5x harvest with 3x Harvest Health

4.5x xp 

50x Egg hatch

10x Mature Speed

Subject to change = 0.1x Mating Interval (2 hours)

The People will give feedback For CHANGES

The gamer tag to add/join is OutlanderEffect

Message me at my everyday account Mosifff I will invite you Quickly. Please message me here for any questions or to be added to the server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived