Accidentally left my own tribe on a private server...

ChooAlreadyKnow

The other day I was playing on the private server I've been playing on for a while now. I was attempting to Ally with a guy I met, but when I was messing around with the Tribe Manager, I left my own tribe... being that I was the only player in my tribe, there isn't anyone to accept me back in. I've read a bunch of posts about people not being able to get their stuff back on Official severs, but can't seem to find anything about Private servers. I've messaged the guy that runs the server I play on, but haven't received a response yet. Do you guys think it's possible that I can get my base and takes back? Just wanted to ask you guys if it's even possible before I start over or change servers. 

Also my apologies if I posted this question in the wrong thread, still learning these forums. 

15 hours ago, ChooAlreadyKnow said:

The other day I was playing on the private server I've been playing on for a while now. I was attempting to Ally with a guy I met, but when I was messing around with the Tribe Manager, I left my own tribe... being that I was the only player in my tribe, there isn't anyone to accept me back in. I've read a bunch of posts about people not being able to get their stuff back on Official severs, but can't seem to find anything about Private servers. I've messaged the guy that runs the server I play on, but haven't received a response yet. Do you guys think it's possible that I can get my base and takes back? Just wanted to ask you guys if it's even possible before I start over or change servers. 

Also my apologies if I posted this question in the wrong thread, still learning these forums. 

it will be very easy for the admin to fix this problem, but if he isn't responsive you may be out of luck.

There is an admin command for putting a player into a Tribe, there is also an admin command for giving the admin ownership of the Tribe.

So have him push you into your absent tribe, or (if possible) ask him nicely to leave his Tribe for a moment, take over your old one, invite you and re-establish you as the owner of the Tribe, then he can simply rejoin his original. This latter option does put a lot of the onus on the admin, so I would advise asking very nicely.

Archived