High Boosted pvpve server (the center) with pvp weekends!!

About the Server

Server just opened yesterday and everyone gets a starter pack (with a argy or ptera and has some loot on and you may even win a dino if it has a note on one)

Events- there is also a loot crate event where if you find a storage box you can destroy it and keep the stuff(there are dinos to be won in the crates). 

This is a pvpve sever with pve weekdays and pvp weekends but if people don't want to take part in pvp you must have white flags around your base.

Please Screenshot base with white flags just in case you get raiding because i can't do anything if you get raiding and if they destroy the flags.

Host Name gt; ArtB3CcA  add for quick replys (if i don't reply quick when i'm offline it maybe because i'm at work)

Server Name gt; ArtB3CcAServer  add to join server

Admins - Mrsquirrel9056, KillerHawk38, Im MrTurtle3, LGR DJMaster, ORIK69 and TheGunslinger25 (there are more but some haven't been online for a while and may have left admin)

map; The center

Type; pvpve

Msg me if you would like to join the server, make sure you read the rules before joining!

Rules

[the first weekend will not be a pvp weekend since its the day after the start date and i want to give everyone a chance to build they're base]

please screenshot or record any rule breaking because i can't do anything without proof.

-No raiding or pvp on weekdays.

-No raiding or pvp on those who don't want to take part in pvp so if you see a base with white flags do not pvp or raid them.

-Those that don't take part in pvp weekends can't raid or pvp.

-No wiping bases take what you need and go.

-No building on metal, crystal or obsidian spawn areas

- No building or pvp on tropical island south, that will be the community area with industrial forges and more!

-No caging people for more than 30 mins.

-No raiding the my base or the admins base.

-You can have up to 1 bronto but no harvesting since it lags the server.

-No cave building

-No griefing this means no threatening, no racism and no harassment.

-No asking to be admin or be in my tribe i have a big tribe already and a thew admins.

Anyone not following Rules will result in 1 warning then a ban!

Server Stats (may change if people votes to change)

The stats are like this to make pvp hard and let's players have a chance defend they're base.

General stats

Dino damage; 0.4                                        Xp; 9.0                                            water drain;  0.15                     dino health recovery; 50.

Player damage 1.3                                      Taming; 500.0                                 food drain;   0.15                      player harvesting damage; 5.0

Stucture damage; 0.7                                  Structure cooldown; 25.0                dino food drain; 1.6

Player resistance; 0.7                                  Turret Damage; 1.0 -[votes on changing ]                                       stamina drain;  0.15

Dino resistance; 1.0                                     Dino harvest damage; 4.4              dino stamina drain; 0.1

structure resistance 0.55                              Harvest amount; 28.0                    player health recovery 500.

Rules stats

Flyer carry enabled                                     cave building disabled                    cave flying enabled                      offline raiding enabled (disabled on pvp weekends)

world stats

spoiling timer; 2.1                                       mating interval 0.1                           crop growth; 555.

day cycle speed; 2.05                                 egg hatch speed; 1555.0

poop interval; 1.0                                        baby mature; 1333.0

egg interval; 0.1                                          baby food consumption; 55.0

player and dino stats

dino                                                                 player

health; 9.                                                          health; 40                   temp fort; 60

stamina; 22                                                      stamina; 40

oxygen; 12                                                       oxygen; 18

weight; 1111111.                                               weight; 1111111.

speed; 5.                                                          damage; 22.

damage; 8.                                                       speed 14.

Archived