No longer accepting new players

Hey all, I’m looking for a few(maybe 10 or so) 18+  people to join my NA PVE server on The Island. We are currently a small group of laid back easy going players and looking for some more like minded people. I'm looking for dedicated players. I will not use admin commands to benefit any player or myself. I do use the command “DestroyWildDinos” to keep the server running smooth, will change dino colors for players on occasion if I have the free time.

This server has been running for about a year and we have now spent time on all of the maps. We started on the Center, spent some time on Scorched, and now plan on spending a long time on the Island.

Rules.

No stealing at all! It doesn’t matter if it is an unlocked box or refrigerator, you take something from anyone you and your whole tribe will be banned and wiped.

I will not allow the use of pillars or foundations to mark territory, I expect players to give their neighbors plenty of space so they are not needed

Do not block important resources such as metal, obsidian, and crystal.

No form of griefing is allowed.

Do not block cave entrances. Cave building is disabled.

Server settings:

Gametype: PVE

Map: The Island

Difficulty: 1.0 with max difficulty turned on (lvl 150 wild creature spawns)

Taming: 3.0

XP: 1.25

Resource gathering: 1.5

PVE flyer carry: Enabled

Friendly fire: Disabled

Crosshairs: Enabled

Show map player location: Enabled

Lay egg interval: 0.5 (more frequent)

Mating interval: 0.5 (more frequent)

Egg hatch speed: 6.0

Baby mature speed: 6.0

Baby food consumption: 0.5

I have increased a few of the player stats. PPL = points per level

Oxygen: 2.5 (50ppl)

Weight: 2.0 (20ppl)

Melee: 2.0 (10ppl)

Speed: 2.5 (5ppl)

Fortitude: 5.0 (10ppl)

I have also turned player food and water drain to 0.75 from 1.0 to help new players survive.

I have turned Dino Character Stamina Drain to 0.65 from 1.0 to help combat the flyer nerf.

All wild and tamed creature stats are at default settings.

All downloads/ uploads have been disabled.

Anyone interested in joining the server please message my GT TedyBearOfDeath and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have a friend that wishes to join also you MUST let me know or have them message me. I prefer that random people don’t just join without my knowledge, people who do not have my permission will be banned. I will not respond to people messaging my host account directly. I have an xbox club for the server where I post important info about updates, server issues, etc.. I also have an offsite forum page used as a permanent home for a more detailed list of the rules and info on how to trade core game dinos for Scorched Earth dinos, no need to join or register for anything though.

The best way to get ahold of me is to message me at TedyBearOfDeath. I have the Xbox app on my phone so I get messages there. I do work a lot of random sporadic hours but I do try and get on everyday. So please be patient if I do not get back to you right away.

Archived