24/7 server. current map is the ragnarok

Been hosting a 24/7 server since August of 2016 on Xbox one. Looking for players who are willing to work for what they have with more a community driven play style. Rates have been raised and lowered to create a less grinding experience. This is not a boosted server so dont expect to reach end game in one day. Will not be making anyone admin either so please refrain from asking.

add profile AvodbovA to ensure that you'll be able to rejoin. Any questions regarding this server please feel free to message the host profile or me either here or on Xbox. Thank you

The purpose of this server is for players to come and enjoy all the game mechanics that ark provides without much worry of getting set back to zero by others while at the same time not demand you be on to the point you cant go enjoy other games. Its a tall task given the fact that most choose to play with a hostile nature but when pitted against a tightly knit cooperative community it can be done. Raiding is of course a part of the game but it doesn't have to be the only part and certainly not the most important aspect. I can only encourage survivors to play together and provide the appropriate atmosphere to do so. Granted it would be easier to just make it strictly pve but there are far too many workarounds from my experience.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rates will not be increased like those of a highly boosted server. The point is to make things less grindy not easier. Also the current rates help weed out troublemakers since most of em want to get to the end game as quickly as possible. I understand there's not much to entice you to try and play on this server but just keep in mind if you want instant progression there are a bevvy of servers that have what you're looking for. This one isn't one of them. This server is for those who prefer the long game

depending on what the upcoming update changes or doesn't change as far as boss battles on the center go there maybe be a switching of maps to make getting the tek tier items possible. Hopefully the devs will incorporate the dragon boss arena to the center map to avoid any disruption in progression

Archived