Ps4 Pro performance

I was just wandering if anybody else saw the recent show case from wildcard showing Ark running on ps4 pro at 50fps ?

It looked awesome and I love Ark that much I decided to invest in one along with a 4k TV, however once I finally unboxed, setup everything up and jumped I was very disappointed to see this still only running at 30fps max !!!!

not sure if I am doing anything wrong, can anybody ( WILDCARD ) explain how they did it and if this was just a complete farse ????

I think it runs decent on detailed graphics at 30 FPS but I guess I'm not a big stickler on 30 versus 60. I think the bigger question is how it performs in stressful dense areas.  On the center map near the literal center of the map, the game dips to like five FPS for me.  It makes farming cementing paste from beaver dams literally impossible for me. I'm guessing it's a memory issue that they are fixing in this patch but  I personally think it runs just fine and looks great everywhere else. 

15 minutes ago, tigersnake821 said:

I think it runs decent on detailed graphics at 30 FPS but I guess I'm not a big stickler on 30 versus 60. I think the bigger question is how it performs in stressful dense areas.  On the center map near the literal center of the map, the game dips to like five FPS for me.  It makes farming cementing paste from beaver dams literally impossible for me. I'm guessing it's a memory issue that they are fixing in this patch but  I personally think it runs just fine and looks great everywhere else. 

not played the centre much tbh but on the island it holds up really well, I have seen its drop to 24fps but I didn't notice till I put the fps on screen, overall its pretty good running at 3840 x 2160 but just wanted to see if it could be boosted to a solid 50fps as shown in the video by wildcard.

Archived