Extinction server timer reset?

I'm playing on a extinction server 7 for Xbox and the timer yesterday was down to 25 days and this morning returned to 29 days. Just wanted to bring this up if it wasn't already.  Also seems the tameing speed may be off. Tamed a 150 saber tooth and it took 45 mins to an hour. Thanks ark team for all your hard work, I have a blast playing your game.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rehash said:

I wonder why the extinction servers are dead now. Might it have something to do with WC changing every single one of them to their unwanted PG Arks?

To be honest, I've never played on an extinction server. But to force the players to use, in Jermey's own words.... "highly experimental" maps, is a shame. Has there been any updates to these maps code in months? Nope. Left wayside by the people that have such an ego, and think that this runs properly. Its sad.

Maybe one of the devs (lol 9_9) can explain or prove me wrong. I mean its only your forum where you claim to respond to your userbase....

@Redkiller
The devs have been playing dead about the issue from the beginning. Not a single statement whatsoever on the forums or any reply to all the tweets and emails they received about it. By now nobody knows what the hell they even think they're doing. They didn't fix a single one of the issues PG Arks suffer from, the only thing they did was reduce the number of server every month because the demand mysteriously dropped from 800+ to less than 10 players playing extinction servers at any given time.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:20 AM, Rehash said:

@Redkiller
The devs have been playing dead about the issue from the beginning. Not a single statement whatsoever on the forums or any reply to all the tweets and emails they received about it. By now nobody knows what the hell they even think they're doing. They didn't fix a single one of the issues PG Arks suffer from, the only thing they did was reduce the number of server every month because the demand mysteriously dropped from 800+ to less than 10 players playing extinction servers at any given time.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:21 AM, Rehash said:

Oh and the extinction server didn't even reset this month. No statement about that from WC. The timer has been broken for 4 months now which has been complained about hundreds of times. No WC reaction to that either. Why don't they just delete the extinction servers altogether if they've given up on the mode?

Pretty sad isn't it? Why create a forum for feedback if there is no two way communication? Just wildcard saying, hey look we threw more assets at this game, be happy! I think theres a reason that the game doesn't have a splash screen for the unreal engine during start up...... because Unreal doesn't want to be associated with B-team "developers".;)

Archived