I'm currently trying to make a slew of dossiers with a large number of creatures. Some of you may have known my other works of Sordes, Sciurumimus, Diicty, and several written dossiers. I have actually taken much enjoyment in creating these and I plan to release more dossiers. A LOT more. I'll put a list down below of the creatures I'm planning.I'm not gonna be taking requests until most of these creatures get completed dossiers. Currently I'm working on just the title picture (The actual creature on the dossier...Y'know, the one in color) for each of them so far. Several of these do have written dossers which I may link under their name. As for their use, well, almost all of the creatures on the list DO have a use that I have planned. Some of them I want to be a surprise, others I'll reveal what they are, but this is mostly going to be for creatures that aren't as well known. Also if you are an experienced artist PLEASE PLEASE give feed back. I've suddenly started to try to make my creatures in different perspective other than the usual facing left and right. If you ever find something that can be critiqued on PLEASE comment below.

With that being said here is the list of creatures that I am working on.

• Anomalcaris -Sketched
  • Bear Otter - Sketched, will be changed
  • Cryolophosaurus -Sketched and written
  • Cryptocleidus - Sketched
  • Dendrorhynchoides - Sketched and revealed
  • Dracoraptor - Written and Sketched
  • Dsungaripterus - Sketched
  • Harpagornis - Written
  • Horned Gopher - Sketched
  • Incisivosaurus -Sketched and Written
  • Irritator - Revealed, possibly sketched but may be changed.
  • Koreaceratops
  • Leptictidium - Sketched
  • Moa - Sketched
  • Nothosaurus - Sketched, will be changed.
  • Odobenoceretops - Sketched
  • Pliosaurus - Sketched
  • Pterodaustro - Sketched
  • Pyroraptor - Sketched
  • Saltasaurus - Sketched and Written
  • Scorpion-Wasp - Written
  • Shunosaurus - Sketched
  • Spinolestes - Sketched
  • Guanlong - Sketched, Slightly revealed
  •  

That seems to be all of them, for now at least. I should also state none of these dossiers are requests for the creatures, I've tried that once with microraptor and...Well the actual dossier that got released was a huge letdown...In my opinion at least. No, all of these dossiers are basing themselves around the concepts of the creatures, from their abilities, to the resources they provide, to even some items or engrams that are completely original. After the microraptor dossier, I've never used any of these dossier for creatures that I would want in the game. I'm planning to be a game designer...Not a fanatic. With that being said, I have a lot of work to do. I will be trying to update this page as much as I can as I try to go on this little journey. But designing dossiers is just fun to me. Everything about their design and purpose makes me love them a lot. And please, give constructive feedback when you feel like it.

:) 

Current Fan dossier pictures
Written Dossiers
Creature idea brainstorm
  • Bear Otter
    • Related to Nothosaur, everything else is a surprise ;) 
  • Cryptocleidus
    • A slippery plesiosaur that acts like the seal of the ocean.
  • Dsungaripterus
    • A specialized pterosaur that puts all of the pound in...um...impounded..
  • Horned Gopher
    • Sorta like a purlovia...But with a slight difference ;) 
  • Koreaceratops
    • A dinosaur hippo. Will be able to harvest a special thing that can only be found underwater ;) 
  • Leptictidium
    • One word...Caladrius...That is like...The best hint I can give you..It's mysterious and ominous
  • Moa
    • Will provide a new resource, and I promise...It won't be an oversized dodo. It'll be a combination of a horse, a sheep, and a chicken.
  • Nothosaurus
    • Related to Bear otter, everything else is a surprise ;) 
  • Odobenoceretops
    • Need something cracked? He's on the case. Will be able to gather a new resource
  • Pterodaustro
    • Basically a Pterosaur version of a Ganet. Will be able to gather a new food source.
  • Pyroraptor
    • Give him caffeine and he'll heat up for sure...Also the definition of the actual type species is pretty important.
  • Shunosaurus
    • Whatever the Bronto has, it doesn't have, whatever Bronto can't do, it can do.
  • Spinolestes
    • Will possess an excessive amount of quills on its back...you'll never guess what those quills can do.
  • Anomalcaris
    • Has a relation to the trilobites and eurypterids
  • Pliosaurus
    • Thylacoleo of the seas...Beware fliers
  • Guanlong
    • A beautiful songbird...Brings joy to my soul and body.
  • Leptictidium
    • Need some hand sanitizers? Oh and bless you!
Possible newcomer projects
  • Pelecanimimus
  • Kootenichella
  • Hypuronector
  • Raptorex
  • Tiaraspis - (A small fry creature)
My favorite resource for references...And ideas
But seriously though, Susan Stieglitz is awesome for making this board.

https://www.pinterest.com/SusanStieglitz/critters/

Important new mechanics to take note of

Personality types

Dream Ark Map and new biomes

New Engram System

New Taming methods

New engrams - COMING SOON

New resources - COMING SOON

New Debilitations - COMING SOON

This is gonna be done for my benefit so I can figure out what creatures are left a little easier.

• Odobenoceretops
  • Koreaceratops
  • Leptictidium
  • Shunosaurus
  • Saltasurus
  • Yutyrannus
  • Harpagornis
  • Scorpion-wasp

Total amount of creatures without pictures: 8

Creatures that need to be revised

• Nothosaurus
  • Bear Otter
  • Pyroraptor
  • Dracoraptor
  • Irritator
  • (Possibly) Cryolophosaurus

Total creatures: 5 or 6

4 done 4 to go!

Though Koreaceratops is probably the only one I do before I take massive break from posting for two reasons

1. I don't have an ability for Yutyrannus yet, I've been juggling it' capabilities and I am not really sure where to place it.
  2. I need to practice A LOT if I want to make Harpagornis and the Scorpion-Wasp. I need to practice with insects and bird wings especially. Harpagornis is going to prove difficlt because of its dynamic pose that I plan to give it. As for the Scorpion-Wasp, because of its sexual dimorphism, I have to draw both the female and the male versions.

I am replacing Yutyrannus with Guanlong, and moving Yutyrannus to phase two, same for Harpagornis and Miriholcorpa(Scorpion wasp)

Woops...Yes. There is a phase two of my dossiers connected to the dream ark concept (Which I will now dub, Dream Ark until I can come up with a real name). I'll sneak in some dino that will appear in phase two

• Raptorex
  • Pelicanimimus
  • Kootenichela (Common name will be megacheira)
  • Yi Qi
  • Agustinia

And more!

I will also post the map (Or what the map is based on and some detailed information on it, especially the new biomes ;) ). New resources will also be posted soon as well as the debilitations. I will post both of the links here, however they will be posted in game suggestions as...Well they are game things not really tied to the lore. Two characters will be talked about on the "Dream Ark map" So stay tuned for that.

Archived