Evolution Event: So what IS the boosted rate?

JetJaguar

1 minute ago, Banemorth said:

Servers are 2x permanent which Dodo Dex already accounted for.  So to calculate on their site use 1.5

Well now Im more confused. If the servers are currently 2x permanent and Ark is boosted now by 1.5 due to the Evolution event, is the server now then 3.5? Meaning using 1.5 on their site would equate to 3.5? Sorry.. :/

6 hours ago, Banemorth said:

No.  Since 2x is permanent it's the new 1x.  Dododex has the 2x hardcoded so it's already factored in.  It's now "3x" the old rates or "1.5x" the new rates.  Put in 1.5 to calculate throughout the event.  

Thanks for explaining! I put messaging in the Dododex app, all over the website, in the app store notes, but it's been tough getting the message out to everyone. :P

9 hours ago, danleveille said:

Thanks for explaining! I put messaging in the Dododex app, all over the website, in the app store notes, but it's been tough getting the message out to everyone. :P

Was a tad bit confusing at first, but now I think I have the hang of your app. Thank you so much! Also, I'm having issues with reporting a data error with the Achinita (Sp?) on normal rates on offical, it required one more cake to tame my level 10 (8 cakes to nine cakes) than what your app said. No biggie, just wanted to let you know. :) Could be something with the cool down of the cake. 

Archived