Some things just make ya giggle

Gumballz

2 minutes ago, Drynin629 said:

Troll, no you didn't.

Actually I did.  But, you know what I do and don't have .... oh wait ... you're the troll.  You're the one who isn't informed.

Our location at the volcano hasn't been mined since Thanksgiving.  The last of the Limestone was used last night to make the last of the cement pillars.  Zero of our Limestone was lost.  Not sure what else to tell you.  I know what I have. I know when it was mined.  You don't.

Move along.

17 hours ago, Plannb23 said:

Actually I did.  But, you know what I do and don't have .... oh wait ... you're the troll.  You're the one who isn't informed.

Our location at the volcano hasn't been mined since Thanksgiving.  The last of the Limestone was used last night to make the last of the cement pillars.  Zero of our Limestone was lost.  Not sure what else to tell you.  I know what I have. I know when it was mined.  You don't.

Move along.

It might be helpful to state if you play on PC or console and if you play on private or official. On official, the limestone is broken. That is a fact. :D

16 hours ago, TemplarOfRage said:

Don't worry, that will be "fixed" soon. I think console -only- gamers need to have a specific badge on their profile so we know not to waste time on them.

Man that kind of hurt ... console gamers wasting time .... LOL.  That said they used to have a place for like game individuals to talk to each other and have since blown it up.  I wish they would go back to that, as the PC, PS, and XB all have such different issues and games.

Archived