ARK Digest Question Submission

Jatheish

56 minutes ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Is there a reason why most carnivores are just running away when they see you? Like I encountered a low level giga while on argy and it just bolted, as if it was terrified. Has it got to do with what level is your dinosaur or what not? If not, can you please fix?

The Flee AI was added in patch v.228.2 (So not a bug ;) )

* Wild Dino AI will now flee if stuck, can't reach target, or low on torpor

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jat

Will you guys take a look at the cave damage multiplier again? I understand the players base want to explore and get artifacts in the caves but not all caves have said artifacts and if the multiplier was limited to just 'story' progression caves it would make other caves a viable solution to go for again as they naturally are. ( Go go underwater caves ! )

Will we see an expansion to the current island, or only a new map? Adding on the the geographical question, will there be caves at some point clearly meant for housing such as those in the Valhalla map? And lastly, will there be a better way not just to incubate, but raise your baby dinos? I have a relatively small tribe who can't play a whole lot, and it's very hard for us to do breeding because of time.

Archived