Introducing the Equus!

Jatheish

Thank you so much! Non horse lovers just would not understand! Wyverns, Raptors, and now horses! 

You guys have made my dream world possible now! If only in video game world that is just fine by me. I couldn't afford the time and money for any of them in real life. Wild card you have now become my most favorite game of all time!

7 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

Now if only we can attach a standard on their saddles while we ride around in full flak armor.

Flak armour naa all you need is a cowboy hat and a 6 shooter and an eye mask and hi ho silver the lone ranger will be riding into town it shouldnt matter that these towns are full of dinos if theres injustise to be dealt with the ranger will be there.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, pursegcn said:

Still adding dossiers? No chance of a release in 2017... Forever ea

Actually, including this Dossier there are only 20 Dossiers for unreleased creatures. 7 of those creatures are being released this month in one Patch, which would only leave 13. It is very feasible for them to release in 2017 at that rate.

12 minutes ago, pursegcn said:

Still adding dossiers? No chance of a release in 2017... Forever ea

They are adding SO many more creatures at once these days that I think you are being a little pessimistic. I mean the next PC patch contains 7 creatures and I am sure the next will be just as jam packed since all the other creatures have finished models 

2 hours ago, rororoxor said:

It's a nice creature, though I don't recall it being a "fan favorite."

Because the fans who really wanted it were constantly being yelled at and crapped on by players who didn't want it and being rude about it. I tried to help defend one guy but people can get pretty awful if they want.

19 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Actually, including this Dossier there are only 20 Dossiers for unreleased creatures. 7 of those creatures are being released this month in one Patch, which would only leave 13. It is very feasible for them to release in 2017 at that rate.

So what... In may/june it goes into beta... 6 months of optimisation n then it's finished? Yeah right... I don't think I'm being pessimistic... I'm being realistic...