the island x25 [AllX25][The Center][TrankP]Wiped 01/09/17 FlagshipDivision Community Server

HeRow

Quick Introduction

Hey guys. My name is Herow, and I like dinosaurs!

I am 21 years old and I own a community called FlagshipDivision. We have just recently released our first ARK:Survival Evolved server. The server is aimed towards PVP, and friendly player interactions. Our goal with this server is to grow our community and deliver friendly and enjoyable gaming atmosphere.

+ Clan Website: FlagshipDivision.com | Clan TeamSpeak: ts.FlagshipDivision.com  | Join Server! +

General Server Stats

• Server Name: [25xALL][TrankP]FlagshipDivision.com
  • Server IP: 158.69.26.227:18615
  • XP Rates: 25
  • Taming Rates: 25
  • Gather Rates: 25
  • Max Player Level: 200
  • Max Dino Level: 240
  • Player stats has also been tweaked!
  • Mod List: Steam Workshop

More About The Administration

• What We Want to Accomplish: Our administration strives to deliver a fun, competitive, and inclusive experience.  We listen to our players! That's important right?! We want to include our players in the server progression, and even more important than that, we want to make the server FOR our players.
  • Active Administration: Our admins are very active. In fact, you should always be able to contact an admin whether it is through the game, TeamSpeak, Steam, or our website! We are here to help you, don't be afraid to speak out, but be ready to provide us with evidence supporting your point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived