PS4- 24/7 Dedicated Server All Welcome

This is a pvp server and there has been server crashes, but I took a couple days I have a dedicated line to the PS4 now there should be no more crashes and it's up 24/7 it's still a new server only has been up for about a month irl and the rates are all official besides a havresting bous it's set for 1.8 times the normal

is it still crashing or did you get it to from crashing? if you did would you mind going in to some detail about what you did to fix it? i would love to know, my server runs fine for a bit but then i get the blue ce-error screen and i gotta bring it back up.

thanks a bunch if you can give me some detail.

Yeah I fixed the crashes all i had to do was get my internet provider to run a direct line dedicated for that PS4 once I did that the server runs smoother and less lag I'm currently still trying to find a way to get my server to handle more people but I think it's just the PS4 it's self simply because it's not a PS4 pro and that it tops out around 20 people have you had the same issue with yours?

i can have anywhere from 2 people to 30 people and it crash from 3 minutes to 24 hours( seems alot worse after the 1.07 update), always the ce-error. Where you having the ce-error or something else, mine is the blue screen the i have to restart the server. 

I didnt or dont at the time feel like its internet related since its the blue ce-error screen ive done the dmz my nat type is fine everything is good as far as i can see. I ran a ark server on xbox and didnt have these issues.

Was yours the ce-error or something else? if it was ce-error than i got the same problem as you i just gotta figure out how to fix it. Right now its modem>router>ps4 pro.

Thanks for anymore help you can provide.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived