Primitive plus items on normal server?

Mayai

The only way to use the primitive plus stuff is to enable it on your server.   I was using it for a while, but due to the lack of patches and late content when new patches come out, I chose to stop using it.   When it's finished I might go back to it.  

A bit of a warning, if you use it, all the tech stuff (electricity, fabricators, etc) are not in it.   Only primitive items.   Also it's a total conversion mod, so expect long load times.

If anything, test it in single player and admin level your character and spawn in everything so you can see them first hand and see if you really like it before putting it on your server.

Good luck!!    

There are a few mods out there that I have enjoyed using that make up for not having primitive plus.   Look for medieval props mod.   Has various items to give it a homely appeal.   Furniture, lighting fixtures (candles, etc), dock pieces if you want to make a dock system.   I currently have it on my server.    I will provide you my server advertisement link so you can see the list of mods I use, and easily click the link to get to the mod to make it easier.

Glad I could have helped!   

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:54 PM, Grimm said:

There are a few mods out there that I have enjoyed using that make up for not having primitive plus.   Look for medieval props mod.   Has various items to give it a homely appeal.   Furniture, lighting fixtures (candles, etc), dock pieces if you want to make a dock system.   I currently have it on my server.    I will provide you my server advertisement link so you can see the list of mods I use, and easily click the link to get to the mod to make it easier.

Glad I could have helped!   

That's fantastic thank you so much for your help!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived