Player seeking decent server

Hello my lovely fellow survivors!

I have returned!! I've not played Ark for some time and now I'd love the chance to get back into it. I've had a look at some servers but can't see anything that catches my eye. I've a very short list of things I'd like so feel free to let me know if you have a server I could enjoy.

• PvE with purge PvP
  • Boosted stats for gathering and taming but nothing higher than x8
  • preferably new sims. Don't like to show up with everyone already so well established I can only pick around for scraps
  • Non Scorched earth

That's about it guys and gals. If you want my handsome face to grace your server with my presence just leave a post here. 

Thanks for reading!

Guest DJRone89
19 hours ago, Redmont said:

Hello my lovely fellow survivors!

I have returned!! I've not played Ark for some time and now I'd love the chance to get back into it. I've had a look at some servers but can't see anything that catches my eye. I've a very short list of things I'd like so feel free to let me know if you have a server I could enjoy.

• PvE with purge PvP
  • Boosted stats for gathering and taming but nothing higher than x8
  • preferably new sims. Don't like to show up with everyone already so well established I can only pick around for scraps
  • Non Scorched earth

That's about it guys and gals. If you want my handsome face to grace your server with my presence just leave a post here. 

Thanks for reading!

Take a look at my server:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived