ARK: Server API V2.5

Michido

On 30.05.2017 at 6:18 AM, Kev90sc said:

I am having the same Issue as Gruffbug, extracted all the files, API is not loading into my server window, There is no link to message you directly @Michido

It was solved by installing API correctly. You need to extract all files from archive to ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Michido said:

Are you sure that you extracted everything and placed to the right directory? Probably the problem is not even in pdbreader.

Yep with the files that were downloaded from your site. the file download shows it was last updated in april but in your comments seems like your files have been updated since. not sure if the files are older. here is another screenshot of the win64 dir

http://imgur.com/Vx832QV

7 hours ago, IndigoBlaze said:

I was wondering what the custom chat and arkadvert plugins do and their commands/setup instructions would be cool thanks for the hard work!  really enjoying the system

This is written on the download page.

On 14.07.2017 at 8:34 PM, TrueSkillz said:

Yep with the files that were downloaded from your site. the file download shows it was last updated in april but in your comments seems like your files have been updated since. not sure if the files are older. here is another screenshot of the win64 dir

http://imgur.com/Vx832QV

Everything looks correct. Not sure what exactly the problem is, you can try to reinstall Visual C++. Also, i noticed that you installed Visual Studio, you don't actually need it.

2 hours ago, Michido said:

This is written on the download page.

Everything looks correct. Not sure what exactly the problem is, you can try to reinstall Visual C++. Also, i noticed that you installed Visual Studio, you don't actually need it.

yeah im gonna try reinstalling everything. that is just VS Code which i use to write code as im a programmer as well. web based. they only thing i can thing of is that ASM was installed under root and api files were added as a alternate admin account. ill try using same admin account for both.

This is absolutely amazing. Why it is not more recognized is beyond me. This is extremely powerful. I wanted to thank you for the work that was put into this extension for ark.

Does any instability come from using this , Cant it be used to do other things such as modify other things in game such as item stack sizes and such ?

42 minutes ago, Karpetbomb said:

This is absolutely amazing. Why it is not more recognized is beyond me. This is extremely powerful. I wanted to thank you for the work that was put into this extension for ark.

Does any instability come from using this , Cant it be used to do other things such as modify other things in game such as item stack sizes and such ?

Thanks. It's pretty stable as at least a few servers were using it for ~4 months without issues.

Yes, it can. However, as i wrote above, there were a few problems with item stacks. Probably, they can be solved though, but i didn't find a way to do it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, StriderUk said:

I can also confirm running 2 very busy servers (over 150+ player per server a day), no issues whatsoever, its as stable as the servers are normally.

Do you have a dedicated server running through A different host, or are you hosting the servers on computers of your own?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I have been trying to get this API to load with a server I have been running for days now.     I have vc x86 and x32 both installed on the system, and have tried the files in several folders in the win64 folder,  But nothing has worked at all yet.

The server is running on Ark Server Manager.  and the only information on installing it to that, is the copying of the api folder to the win64 folder.

Are there any other prerequisites that need to be installed?

Archived