Community Crunch 78: Prim Plus Update & Community Contests

Jen

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, PommieGamer said:

@Jen , Ced for the Tek-Tier in Primitive+ why not go the fantasy route instead of the Sci-Fi route? Magic instead of bullets, spells instead of rockets if you catch my drift. That way you should be able to balance the end-game stuff while keeping Primitive+ a unique experience that is different from the main game.

Maybe next DLC could be about that :P

On 1/7/2017 at 2:30 PM, Beowulf4564 said:

Idk where to go for this because I've never posted in a forum before... but the redwoods in server:

( NA-PS4PrimitivePlus4 ) is broken... nothing ever spawns in the redwoods. Therefore it makes harvesting meat for our Dino's a task. If someone sees this please spread the word.. The redwoods have been broken for almost a week now... please help 

that should be all fixed now, im on a dedicated server, not an officla one for primitive plus and we actually made base camp in redwood forest. we are seeing alot of beavers, too many terror birds for our defenses to handle right now, we have had someone on last 48 hours just building new defenses fro us while 2 others are getting wolves and raptors 

• 2 weeks later...

So. . . . . who is going to contact us if we won the crunch? It's been weeks. I couldn't find any way on the forums to message Jat or Jen?  What the fahooty? When are we gonna get contacted about our prizes? its really messed up they haven't even sent a message yet. Where are you guys. this is very discouraging.