[Ps4] This is ridiculous

Frike

I dont know what you guys have done but after the update you introduced Yesterday (ver. 1.04) the game became unplayable. The amount of bluescreens (game crashes) is beyond ridiculous. Ive been getting a bluescreen every 10 minutes, no joke. I have lost 2 pteranodons due to this crap. I was flying around the map and BOON bluescreen and thats not all, once you logging back you appear in the air, thus falling down and dying losing all your stuff and materials to craft them again. Ive been even getting bluescreens at my base!! Ive been playing since day 1 and never had a bluescreen at my base. Some of my tribe mates are also getting game crashes but not as often as me. I hope you guys fix this with the next update because this is just insane.

13 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

Take a parachute

He's talking about the infamous "dashboard" crash, where it just suddenly crashes you all the way to the dashboard of the console. We deal with this on Xbox. It is a known and constant issue, and it's quite ridiculous.

And like this dude said, you have to play the game and strategize against the bugs, atm, as crazy as that sounds: don't fly over water unless you have to, don't fly over people's bases, always-always-always have a parachute (even though sometimes you load back in without an inventory and fall to your death anyway), and when you get there, go ahead an transponder the tames you want to find after you lose them to a DC (because you will lose them to a DC eventually). 

7 hours ago, TimeSpiral said:

He's talking about the infamous "dashboard" crash, where it just suddenly crashes you all the way to the dashboard of the console. We deal with this on Xbox. It is a known and constant issue, and it's quite ridiculous.

And like this dude said, you have to play the game and strategize against the bugs, atm, as crazy as that sounds: don't fly over water unless you have to, don't fly over people's bases, always-always-always have a parachute (even though sometimes you load back in without an inventory and fall to your death anyway), and when you get there, go ahead an transponder the tames you want to find after you lose them to a DC (because you will lose them to a DC eventually). 

Yeah, I've had a few too! I've learned to fly low with pteras and keep a bed on my Quetz platforms. I also keep a parachute in my quick slot for those occasions.

Archived