Community/Village Tribe?

Hey folks, im just wondering if there are any tribes that act like a small community. Ideally building ur base within a large compound and being responsible for it like a house in a small village. I love the idea of being in a tribe but hate the thought of being told what to do and how to spend my gametime. A tribe where everybody is chilled and helps each other.  Cheers, Al.

I am new to Ark, mainly single player but looking to to join online, I too want to just experience a chill server, no stress especially to get in the swing of things instead of running away from players as they usually kill me. I am very experienced in most aspects of the game (put a lot of time in single player) i'm in UK, my psn is Chari44 I have a mic and play most evenings or days when I am not at college or work :) 

Ive actially started on a pvp server. Really difficult as i am constantly watching my back and laying low at night time, which i find is amazing stealthy rp. I was playing with the idea of creating my own little community tribe and having a small village but i just dont think it would work on a pvp server. First thing is it would prob get raided alot because it would be hard to hide the village, and second thing is i just dont trust anyone. EVERY player i have ran into on the pvp server has attacked me. I wish i could trust players but i cant. Hopefully this will change in time.

We have a tribe like this help eachother out but also our own things you need to build your own house for example. and due to some asses who f.d us over we have personal settings. SO if you tame a Dino it's yours but still can be tribe ridden. all inventorys are personal so no one can get your stuff either. we come from all over and are often found in pty chat. 

Archived