Dedicated ps4 pro primitive+ private server coming online 01/06/17

Hello Ark Community,

I am currently setting up a private server to play with my friends with my spare ps4 pro. In doing so I've read a lot of the community is having issues with current servers overwhelmed with unfair or over brutal players and spammers so I'm planning of sharing the server to the community. This will be a 24/7 running server as I don't plan of shutting down the ps4 ever unless power outages.

A couple of things:

Running a dedicated ps4 pro server I was wondering how many people could it handled at one time? As this will be a password protected server I wanted to share to as many players as my ps4  can handle and still run smoothly.

Also looking for some players to test run to make sure the server is running good. I plan to have the server up and running if all works out by Friday 01/06/17.

The plan is to have a PVE/PVP server. (PVE starting out and switching to PVE/PVP after all character's have a place to call home)

Game/world options will be default unless the community for the server wishes otherwise. Only change I am making is with difficulty will be bumped up.

If your interested please send me a in game ps4 friends invite with the same player tag as this one (ARKServerSeattle) for a game invite.

Feel free to reply with any questions for comments.

Hope to see some new good/friendly players soon.

Update: 01/06

Server is up and running with little issues thus far for 2 days. If you want an invite send me a friends request or if your having issues getting on send me a message and I will try to help the best I can to get you in thru the find server page. If all else fails I can manually invite you in.

Update: 02/19

Due to lack of content and/or updates with the primitive plus I am shutting this server down. Sorry to the players that worked hard making there characters here. With primitive plus so far behind on getting fixes and content I didn't want to waste to much time on a possibly dead part of the game.

Upside: With Ark's new update on the actual game side of things - (mainly the added engrams tab in hosting a server setup) - I am able to create a server using the main game and still keeping that primitive feel by removing all high tek gear from my server with a few exceptions like the scuba gear -who doesn't want scuba gear!- and a couple of other items.

Right now the game has switched over to the Ark instead of the Center as a change of pace for myself. But yes the old server has been wiped for this one to stay up to speed with all new content and is still accepting invites if anyone wishes to join.

Good hunting! 

Hi, i have a small friendly tribe with 3 members. We too are sick of high lvl guys on flyers wrecking our base and killing tames for no reason. ( do they really want my wood and thatch so bad lol). I have been lookin for a 24/7 pvpve server. Send me an invite plz if there is room. We are all 35+ mics. Thanks.    Psn TheMoneyShot-76. 

Hey there! How is the server going? A friend & i are looking to join a server like this. We are new to ark & are roughly lvl 40 & 60. Been playing for about a week or so & already sick of getting raided every night & logging on to everything destroyed & stolen. We are looking for a fun pve server to play on. Are you still accepting people?

Archived