Small group looking for dedicated PvPvE Server

Tino

Hi all!

I have been playing with some friends on an official server (288) and we are getting a little tired with the slot situation but love the game! So we are looking for a 24/7 player dedicated one.

There are four players currently who have sub-level 35 characters, I think they range from 33 to 15.  We would like to import these (with no gear or dinos).

We have two completely new players also.

We are fond of a little PvP after all this is what makes the game more exciting right? However, we are getting a little tired of little kids spouting off and killing all the passive dinos offline and being general tools!

I wouldn't mind a faster taming and harvesting experience but isn't a deal breaker and also don't mind the difficulty.

If you have a friendly community based server that you think would suit us then let me know! Either post in here or you can message me in live: Sillycolt11958 or Big Barry Buggies: Bazbrennang

Thanks all and look forward to you raiding my n00b ass.

2 hours ago, Tino said:

Hi all!

I have been playing with some friends on an official server (288) and we are getting a little tired with the slot situation but love the game! So we are looking for a 24/7 player dedicated one.

There are four players currently who have sub-level 35 characters, I think they range from 33 to 15.  We would like to import these (with no gear or dinos).

We have two completely new players also.

We are fond of a little PvP after all this is what makes the game more exciting right? However, we are getting a little tired of little kids spouting off and killing all the passive dinos offline and being general tools!

I wouldn't mind a faster taming and harvesting experience but isn't a deal breaker and also don't mind the difficulty.

If you have a friendly community based server that you think would suit us then let me know! Either post in here or you can message me in live: Sillycolt11958 or Big Barry Buggies: Bazbrennang

Thanks all and look forward to you raiding my n00b ass.

Hello send og dirty wizard a friend request he as a server up and running 24/7 only about 11 people in at the moment so loads of space for you guys to put your base  

thanks for reading 

Archived