#MakeSotFGreatAgain

yacque

Hello everyone,

Sotf was/is a unique game with his own gameplay environement and stuffs i never played and enjoyed a such  game like sotf  the idea was amazing maybe not the game himself but the idea was here doing game "battleroyal" with dinosaurs and where everyone need to fight against each other in a game who only one guy/team could won.Evolution events were changing the gameplay it could affect someone bad or good it can change the whole game.Oh well i am maybe dreaming if this post is gonna change sth about the sotf situation maybe WC ppl are gonna read it or maybe they doesnt care.I Just wanted to say that i was really sad that WC stoped devloping sotf anymore and stoping tournaments that i still don't understand why they did that.Sotf is now a game with way less ppl it's started on april with 4 k ppl now with 600 ppl who's fault is that the players?,WC,me? i blame WC for not having their own "SOTF TEAM" that they talked about. I can't blame wc for not listening they listen but they don't do enough for sotf i really want to knw how much were in the "SOTF TEAM" . Now maybe WC is just taking a break hoping a little one or maybe it's over, i wanted to say aswell that it wasn't the money that was making the game live it was the competition the fact that it were tournaments and stuff IMO WC shouldn't have put that much money into prizes they should have put less money caus most of the ppl i have talked with weren"t really playing for the money ofc if it wasn't for the money they wouldn't grinded that much but the grind was stupid and i knw that there many otherways to qualify ppl into tournies. Maybe WC could bring back the good old LAST STAND qualification or make a new elo systeme i dunno but what was making the game really exiting it was tournaments with the shoutcaster TYpeforced.So now i am just playing sotf cause i love the game but there is no competition anymore and this what i really like about sotf The money was making ppl Tryharding but now only some random bobs playing the games and no competition anymore. Sorry for my potato english and who knows always sth could happen.So sad for that dough 

Your great SOTF survivor yacqueBob :(:Jerbcry::Helmet:

• 1 month later...

Archived