Allosaurs still spawning in base?, advice?

Gibi

I've read everywhere on the net that allosaurs (and other dinos) still spawns inside bases. It happened to me 20 times now, killing our tribe members, killing our dinos and destroying our chests smithy and everything else.

It's always the same alpha allosaur and 2 small allosaur.

I've changed spots 4 times now, and it still happens.

My last spot was a god send, great flat spot near a river, mountain in Redwood . It didnt happen for a time, so we thought we were safe now., Except last night when they spawned inside my aviary on the 3rd floor, killing every ptera and argent inside. Pretty angry at the moment. They didnt even damage the walls or anything else, just killed them then disappear or glitch through a wall and off they go.

Now, I want to play the game, but I cant bring myself to retame everything and farm everything back from scratch every night.

Is there something, somewhere I can build that never gets to spawn dinos inside the base? Or a way to build it that prevent those allosaurs from spawning?

Please give us feedback on this matter, because my tribe will not continue to play with a bug that big that destroys everything we gathered for days without a trace. I wouldn't mind if humans were trying to (and succesfully) breach it, at least we would have a target to get back to, but that's unacceptable coming from nowhere.

Thanks for your time and your help.

Thing is we cant manage to get turrets, all our stock get completely destroyed. I'm thinking of farming for a vault, but then again, if there's no fix incoming and it's the location the problem, we'll still get killed and lose dinos for nothing. And Redwood is full of allosaurs, always the same trio spawning over and over.

If its the same trio, I recommend killing them. Most of the time the "spawn list" will contain the same group of dinos and re-insert them into the game when a spawn render happens.

If you kill them enough, they will be replaced on that randomized spawn list with something herbivorous like a Stego or Doedicurus, then you won't have to worry about those Allos.

On my Official game, there is a trio of Level 45 Allos that appear at 35/83 every single time, and while I haven't killed them yet, they will reappear even when they do get wiped out by another player. I eventually just had to place a Foundation on that spot and force-render the area until they quit appearing, and removed the foundation.

I cant kill them, it always happens when were offline, and off they go their merry way after their deed is done. We had cases where even in a full metal base with no doors, they would spawn inside and destroy everything. <

I just dont want to start over again and again if it's only our spot the problem. But if it can happen regardless of the spot, I cant bring myself to restart a new metal base everytime or retame everything just for the kicks.

Thanks for the advice I'll try to kill them if I ever saw them alive.

Just now, Jostabeere said:

That looks like this map just has stupidly bad broken dino spawns.

You should see the ptera's block out the bloody sun without regular dino wipes, also it may just be the server we're on but i haven't seenany titanos in the redwood since the festive content patch despite multiple wipes and then there is this plesio spawn point, lAh8dyG.png

we thought we could possibly get it free but alas it died in the process, passing the same rock the next day and xvfma1b.png

easy firework skins

The people that have been having this happen must have the absolute worst luck, not to downplay the problem, as it sounds extremely serious. But i would suggest compartmentalizing your bases, more interior rooms its harder for them to access your stuff and destroy it. Instead of a big open interior lots of little rooms. Its a backstop for jerk dino and a temporary band aid (hopefully) for your issues. Though i feel like something you have in your base is causing the allo to spawn like this, there is no way your luck is so bad, that you keep building on an allo spawn everytime. If you have an allo yourself, i hear* this can cause allo to spawn on them, we havent had this happen yet, but we also have 12 of them, not just 1.

4 hours ago, ilShadow said:

The people that have been having this happen must have the absolute worst luck, not to downplay the problem, as it sounds extremely serious. But i would suggest compartmentalizing your bases, more interior rooms its harder for them to access your stuff and destroy it. Instead of a big open interior lots of little rooms. Its a backstop for jerk dino and a temporary band aid (hopefully) for your issues. Though i feel like something you have in your base is causing the allo to spawn like this, there is no way your luck is so bad, that you keep building on an allo spawn everytime. If you have an allo yourself, i hear* this can cause allo to spawn on them, we havent had this happen yet, but we also have 12 of them, not just 1.

Well 3rd night in a row lol we actually just strip dow and sleep outside now so nothing gets broken. 

I think I might be having the same problem, I'm on the North East corner of the map and for the past 4 days I've logged back in dead, spawn on my bed and see 3 allos all glitched inside of my house, I thought it might be due to the fact my wall wasn't high enough and they were stepping over it. I've since doubled the size of my wall hoping that might fix it. Now after reading this, I'm not to sure.

If it happens again, I might just stop playing, there's no way I can start from scratch again, picking berries by hand, screw that lol.

Also, I've killed all 3 every time but they respawn back, tonight I killed them about 100m from my base so hopefully when I log back in after some sleep my Trike will be fine and can start working towards taming something to kill these...

yep having same problem - up on the north east mountain. I had a 2x3 metal base surround by spikes but came on Sat morning to find me dead and bunch of my stuff destroyed - all my stuff gathered for the past 2 weeks destroyed!

Same again this morning but now i have a 2x3 metal two storey that's attached to a 3x8 x 3 storey pen - didn't loses as much stuff.

Both times the bases have been surrounded by metal spikes - the second time the base had a 50ft perimeter fence but they must spawn right in my fricking bed!

Someone REALLY needs to get back to us on this cuz, how can i log off thinking my base is safe?? WTFs the point of building a base if you get haunted by things that go CHOMP in the night?!?!?

Same thing again today, spawned in to two of my tribe mates dead, all tames we did that day dead, all our boxes inside our main (stone) building destroyed and contents lost. My tribe mate said it was 5 allos 1 being a level 120 alpha all glitched inside of the actual building.

I've resorted to keeping my 3 dinos that I tamed tonight off shore, sitting on my raft. Hopefully they'll survive tonight.

Archived