I am making this topic about the Official Dedicated Servers that are having problems with lag,servers always being full. 70+/70 people (really?), being randomly kicked because the server is full. In my opinion you can't release content that the players on the official servers can't enjoy due to what I said in the first line. Just to do something that would normally take you 10 minutes to achieve it takes you a half hour. I've been playing since day 2 of the PS4 release and the first 2 weeks it ran fairly good. Now it is laggy,rubber banding,always full,random kicks,etc. I know it was Christmas recently and school was on break but, what about the other holidays when it happens again?That is when you do all of the special events...can't enjoy them. Majority of players don't fly with any gear because they're afraid of being disconnected and falling to their deaths. That is not the way you should play the game and I don't think that is what was intended. Im sure that the server problems are on your to do list, Wild Card  but,  Personally I think it needs to be top priority before content. Anyone who is reading this place your comments, make this popular, expand what I already said, tell me if there is a better place to post this, anything helps. P.S. I am aware that they are going to be releasing more servers soon. For the near future maybe do upgraded servers,more slots...?

Archived