Leveling Beyond 70?

GeoFaFa

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my favorite technique so far:

Fill the grinder with stone (1xp per stone on official, 6k stone fits in the grinder)

Fill a vault with stone (15k stone), preferably near the grinder

Fill mortar pestles with 200 spoiled meat and 1000 narcoberries apiece 

Fill any other crafting stations you can, staged to craft, sparkpowder/gunpowder/electronics/polymer/etc... get everything 'staged' so that all you have to do is click 'craft'

1. Chug a broth of enlightenment (15 min XP buff)
  2. Turn on grinder, start turning stone to flint
  3. Start crafting nacros in all the stations
  4. Start all the extra crafting you have staged
  5. Feed more stone into the grinder from vault
  6. Feed flint from grinder into sparkpowder
  7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for the duration of the potion
  8. Attempt to invent a new use for Flint/Sparkpowder, because you are going to have *a lot* of extra

Broth kicks things up 150%, with all the combined passive xp rolling in you can earn a post 80 level or 2 pretty easily and thats with official rates, depending on how many narco's you make. I tried this setup with 6 full mortar/pestles, making 1200 Narcos, and earned about 35k XP in the 15 minutes. For the record, I use 21 Narcoberry plants for around 6300 Narcoberries, with a 300% greenhouse effect, it only takes about 3 hours for this to completely regrow and be ready to go again.

Now all of this is a pretty hefty requirements list, with the grinder, narco farm, and broth of enlightenment requirements, I would even add getting a Doed for the stone gathering to make things pretty easy. But once you have this setup, it's repeatable and you can push out at least 1 level a day or more.

On 2/3/2017 at 2:42 PM, Velathir said:

Here's my favorite technique so far:

Fill the grinder with stone (1xp per stone on official, 6k stone fits in the grinder)

Fill a vault with stone (15k stone), preferably near the grinder

Fill mortar pestles with 200 spoiled meat and 1000 narcoberries apiece 

Fill any other crafting stations you can, staged to craft, sparkpowder/gunpowder/electronics/polymer/etc... get everything 'staged' so that all you have to do is click 'craft'

1. Chug a broth of enlightenment (15 min XP buff)
  2. Turn on grinder, start turning stone to flint
  3. Start crafting nacros in all the stations
  4. Start all the extra crafting you have staged
  5. Feed more stone into the grinder from vault
  6. Feed flint from grinder into sparkpowder
  7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for the duration of the potion
  8. Attempt to invent a new use for Flint/Sparkpowder, because you are going to have *a lot* of extra

Broth kicks things up 150%, with all the combined passive xp rolling in you can earn a post 80 level or 2 pretty easily and thats with official rates, depending on how many narco's you make. I tried this setup with 6 full mortar/pestles, making 1200 Narcos, and earned about 35k XP in the 15 minutes. For the record, I use 21 Narcoberry plants for around 6300 Narcoberries, with a 300% greenhouse effect, it only takes about 3 hours for this to completely regrow and be ready to go again.

Now all of this is a pretty hefty requirements list, with the grinder, narco farm, and broth of enlightenment requirements, I would even add getting a Doed for the stone gathering to make things pretty easy. But once you have this setup, it's repeatable and you can push out at least 1 level a day or more.

This guy is hardcore to do all this effort to level lol nice method man

19 hours ago, Awtobot said:

This guy is hardcore to do all this effort to level lol nice method man

Honestly, the grinder is the hard part of the list, but the awesome part is that it can be used again and again, so it can help everyone in the tribe by taking turns. Heck we even levelled up a new face in our tribe from level 1 to 70 in 15 minutes once (2x XP on our server).

I never saw the point in the grinder, too expensive, too little return to ever pay for itself effectively. Once I stopped thinking about it as a resource-recovery tool and started looking at it as a power levelling button we built one in a few days 9_9

Archived