"Too many creatures tamed"

Jen321

Ok I play on primitive plus PVE. My tribe has tamed multiple dinos counting at about 90-110. After a friend tribe decided to quit we merged with said tribe and got their 120 dinos, making us have around 230 dinos. Now after the merge we were still able to tame more dinos because we weren't at cap. A few days later we were taming a few spinos and seen in the tame bar "Too many creatures tamed". We have killed some dinos, unclaimed atleast 20 of dinos that WE tamed not the dinos we got from merge but still cannot tame anything. We haven't given the dinos we unclaimed to no one just sitting at our base untamed incase it didn't work to free up slots for new tames. Still cant tame anything. I really don't want to get rid of 100 dinos just to tame some new dinos was just hoping there was a way around this due to the fact of the 120 said tamed we acquired during the merge we didn't tame. Does anyone know of anyway to fix/deal with this? Ty in advance.

Also we are NOT at server cap seeing as our little brother tribe tamed multiple dinos since then.

Archived