Recommending official servers?(NA)

Hi,

My tribe and myself have been set up on a server since launch, and despite all of our best efforts, we've been unable to truly get ahead due to a griefing squad that waits to raid while everyone sleeps, even going as far as changing tribe names and such to hide their identities, etc, and frankly we've just had enough of never being able to do anything other than rocket each other.

Are there any PVP official servers out there where the main big tribes aren't complete asshats?  We do like the PVP aspects of the game, but we mostly stick to ourselves, I just hate the cowardly and stupid way we're being ganked with broken and unintended game mechanics and such.

CAn someone recommend a server a small 6-8 person tribe could settle into?  At best we'd be building up some firepower to go back to our old server just to start some poop with the guys who have tried desperately to ruin our fun.

Which official servers are currently having a pretty strong community of trading, communication, and some PVP without being complete assholes about it?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.  I really love the game, and it's getting discouraging, we just need a fresh start on a new server where the people are less douchey.

Archived