New Year Special event Saturday (one day only)

BrtBulldog

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Damn it! So I'm gonna miss the event because of my traditional new year's hangover... :-D

Oh wait - forgot about pushbacks on updates, so maybe I'll be fine. ;)

I was going to say, my guess is that the surprise we get that day is that the event will be pushed to next weekend.  My sardonic sense of humor couldn't resist.

Who cares if it's 4x or even 7x? some of us only started this game a few weeks ago (PS4) and are being raided by high levels (PC players) almost every few days, leaving us with absolutely nothing left and killing all of our tames. We may be level 75's but damn, it feels like we're still clueless level 1's because we can't progress, even with metal bases! we actually haven't even had a chance at PvP since we're being raided offline most of the time, or blown up instantly by C4 and RPGs, like what the hell! (despite playing 10+ hours a day). 

Every little helps.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Crows said:

Who cares if it's 4x or even 7x? some of us only started this game a few weeks ago (PS4) and are being raided by high levels (PC players) almost every few days, leaving us with absolutely nothing left and killing all of our tames. We may be level 75's but damn, it feels like we're still clueless level 1's because we can't progress, even with metal bases! we actually haven't even had a chance at PvP since we're being raided offline most of the time, or blown up instantly by C4 and RPGs, like what the hell! (despite playing 10+ hours a day). 

Every little helps.

How are you being raided by high level PC players? The fact they are raiding you makes them PS4 players, regardless of whether they have the game on both platforms and bring their experience from playing on the PC.

4 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

How are you being raided by high level PC players? The fact they are raiding you makes them PS4 players, regardless of whether they have the game on both platforms and bring their experience from playing on the PC.

By PC players, I meant those with experience from playing Ark on PC. They are the unforgiving kind, but at least we're learning from our mistakes thanks to them.

3 hours ago, Crows said:

By PC players, I meant those with experience from playing Ark on PC. They are the unforgiving kind, but at least we're learning from our mistakes thanks to them.

You can literally watch a few youtube videos and have the arkwiki/dododex open on your phone and be at the same level as them in terms of experience, this really isn't a complex game and the raiding meta is pretty basic and straightforward.

6 hours ago, Crows said:

Every little helps.

Yeah I can't build up on xb1 either, constantly being raided by Nintendo Wii players. So infuriating 

8 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

or Xbox players have a ps4 and felt like giving it to the ps4 players that haven't played it yet..lol it was like that with the pc players had an Xbox and did the same to us. Most of the time they build a player base friends list on all platforms. And become an alpha tribe in a matter of weeks and take over a server or fresh server. This is how it will be. Gather up all of your friends work together tame together gather together. Each friend should have a job in the tribe. That is how these alpha tribes become and stay alpha tribes. If you don't want to be raided then go to a pve server.

Archived