ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

I have checked my resources "hohenheim" and it seems that the Pre-release of the game is not available in your country.

I have checked everything here including other countries for the game. I believe the game was on English language based yet but that doesn't mean that the game won't be available on your region. For now, what we can do is to further wait for updates, the game preview was just released now. Many changes and update will be soon available. Nothing to worry. As a support, I'm gonna create a report about this so our team can check and work on this one.

this is the answer from microsoft support.

Edited by Hohenheim

8 minutes ago, Hohenheim said:

I have checked my resources "hohenheim" and it seems that the Pre-release of the game is not available in your country.

this is the answer from microsoft supprt, wtf!

Damned man, how come this is so badly communicated. It should be clear what countries don't have it then. This is some BS if it's true.

More

For now the best that we can do is to wait for further updates. In all sources, it doesn't say that the game preview is only available for specific regions. All region on Xbox server should be eligible for the game. It just pre-released right now "hohenheim" and I'm sure our Administrators an Engineers knows that you guys from Norway and other country is waiting for the game.
Evanne P.: at 17:41:06

I suggest to check on this from time to time. In the meantime, I will create a report about this.
Evanne P.: at 17:41:06

We thank you and  appreciate your contact regarding this. Nothing to worry. The game should be soon available on your region.
Edited by Hohenheim

This is the best thing that we can advise for now as Xbox support because we don't have the direct control of our system.
Evanne P.: at 17:42:50

Rest assured that you will be able to join the game preview.

Evanne P.: at 17:43:31

I know there's a lot of our folks in Norway who are waiting. I also have a cousin there who heard the game and was planning to join the game preview.
Hohenheim: at 17:44:30

Hahah, ok, lets hope they fix it soon! thanks for your help!;)
Evanne P.: at 17:44:47

You are most welcome. I understand how you feel about this. I am also a gamer like you. Nothing to worry. Xbox is sharing this game to everyone. Let's just give our team a little to time to sort things and prepare it for you.
Edited by Hohenheim

So me and my friend have been playing pretty much since release on the EU official server #9 and all of a sudden we were both kicked from the server and we haven't been able to get back in to only this server the ping is showing -1 and the player count seems to be unchanged but every time we try to connect it says joining failed unknown error or could not retrieve address. It's been doing this now for over an hour any ideas what's wrong ?

57 minutes ago, Hohenheim said:

No, they were just guessing, ARK is keeping they're mouth shut about what's going on. i know there has been a lot of trouble with the launch so they are probably saving us from a lot of bugs, but this is taking forever, waiting 24hours without any news, heartbreaking!

This is more on Microsoft's end, as I seriously doubt Wildcard has any control over where the game preview is available