ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

Alright, can i just say I've played this game a very long time on the PC have way more hours of play time than any normal person should. and thus know that the game takes way longer to understand and find enjoyable than 60 minutes. with that being said why for the love of god WHY is the free trial a 60 minute demo. your basically allowing them to punch trees and die for an hour without getting anything done or see any part of this game. this is not the best way to ship a game to a new community let alone your first attempt at Console controls. at the very least give them 24-48 of game play before expecting them to shell out $40 for a game that for all they will know is just punching trees and starving to death.

22 minutes ago, Vampire1476 said:

my question is why does the us have the game available in the dashboard store and we dutch folks don't have it?!!!!!

i also bought a MS gift card of 50 euro's! just for this game

if you say because of preview programm we have that!!!

is it comming for us in the store or not that's my question cos i'm not gonna wait untill  june then i don't want it anymore everyone in the world was suppose to get this early acces thing so i would like an anwser of a moderator here tht works for this game!

Is this because of MS or is this because of the gmedevelopers (i think MS because they always fuck europe)
What i would like for a change is an honoust anwser with the exact time or date that this game will be on our dashboard!!!!!

Cos if we europeans aren't allowed in this early game preview then that would be lame cos we also have a right to play this game!!!

So hurry up and put it on the dashboard store pls cos i want to use my 50 euro's gift card that i bought especially for this preview version

or if you can't then at last give us an honoust anwser why we can't buy it yet and if it will even be available for us(europe) to buy for 34,99 euro's in the store!

Cos i'm sure as hell aren't gonna support this game if only americans are allowed to play the preview version!

MS should learn to adapt to different timezones so the games should be available for everyone at the same time in the whole wide world it ain;t so hard to do that cos we are 6hrs ahead of america it should have been available here @ 6am this morning already i even contaced MS support and they confirmed a world wide release for the preview version!

so where is it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totaly agree with you i am from the netherlands aswell also have a MS card for this game but no ark....

• Wildcard Community
5 minutes ago, MERLIN said:

Where's our Exclusive bionic "Tek" T-Rex Skin, Safari Hat, and Survivor's Trophy?  Am I the only one that doesn't have them in my inventory?

You have to unlock the t-rex skin. I can't tell you how, but it's not something that is just given to you :)

I need help asap, I'm playing the Xbox One Preview version of Ark Survival Evolved and I have a bug that it seems no one else has, the virtual keyboard doesn't show up for anything, I can't use text chat, change names or anything, it works outside the game but just won't work in the game, I've tried everything, uninstalling it, changing batteries, changing servers, resetting the xbox. Nothing tho. Please help!!!!

• Wildcard Community
12 minutes ago, GrownAssassin said:

Uhm.... Where is ark for xbox one for the netherlands ??? I need an anwser to that!!

I do not have an answer for that at this present time. I am looking into it and will let you know if I get any information.

2 minutes ago, Darmaniac said:

buy a PC already ....

If they wanted to use a PC, then they would use a PC. Some people prefer consoles and others may not be able to afford a nice PC. That is their choice.

3 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

I do not have an answer for that at this present time. I am looking into it and will let you know if I get any information.

If they wanted to use a PC, then they would use a PC. Some people prefer consoles and others may not be able to afford a nice PC. That is their choice.

Thx for looking into it