ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

Thought a small comment might help you guys fix a few things. First off you guys probably already know the crosshairs option is broken, also I have noticed that first person riding is also unavailable along with using a compass or map while on a mount which is a HUGE disadvantage when exploring dangerous places. Hope you guys fix things soon!

We have a dedicated player server and are looking for other players to join. High xp and fast taming. The server name is AWOL BC and the server         Admin name is xX4Xxstitches. The best way to get in is to friend the admin name and join game off admin. Message I Kozak I for questions about joining or anything of that nature. Thanks peeps. 

Okay so this is happening for the 4th time where it reset my character again first time it happened at level 61 then at levelb32 and now again at level 31 it reset my entire save progress....... why??? I have put countless hours into this game and it keeps making me start over again gt:TheBawwsss on Xbox one. Like why did I pay 40 bucks for this game while it keeps reseting my progress? ?? Need answers I'm getting fustrated with this....

On 16-12-2015 at 9:27 PM, KyRoMetalZz said:
On 16-12-2015 at 9:21 PM, Vampire1476 said:

For dutch people!!!!

set your xbox to ireland dashboard, buy it there with euro's, install it, switch back to dutch dashboard, it keeps installing the game when it's done play it (no creditcard needed) just buy a giftcard online somewhere!

just did it myself and it works ! no need to wait on them to put it in the dutch store cos that might take forever ;)

So of today u maked my day verry unhappy, i just bought a gift card, in the netherlands, that cost me 50 euro, redeemed my code, now i have 50 euro on my account, for notthing:( because its on my language and my country, so when i switch to english and ireland to bay the damm game, i onley get add creditcard, so no in game gifted card money.

Because when u switch between them, u dont get your mony with it:( its gone, so how dit u do it then? so not like u type there.

so what is the right way to do it?

like, first switch and then use the gift card? or must we not buy it from the netherlands but some where els? plz let me know. thks

"Join failed" all friends says can't play because this message, i'm create non-dedicaded game, but not invite my friends to play with me. Plataform is Xbox one, plis also similar and mostra easy to play with your friends like others games than GtaV or Diablo Ros for exemple. Create and play a sesson is a impossible in Xbox one. Fix it this problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive been hooked on this game since the xbone release. I especially like it because I told a friend If I had the capabilities of making a game it would be similar to this in many ways. So I hope we can do this in the future. I think it would be awesome if we could eventually build rockets to launch to other planets. Maybe build satellites and such? Just a suggestion. LOVING THE GAME!!

• 1 year later...

Ark is the absolute biggest piece of poop on the market. There is zero chance this game will last beyond the launch every server is full will high lvl tribes dominanting the map making it impossible to build or even move around without being slaughtered on sight. Or you'll be clubbed and robbed blind while they keep you knocked out so they can drop  all your items and wait for them to vanish just so you don't have them. Beyond that there is abandoned bases you can't build near so that leaves that area useless. Over all the only enjoyment I've ever found in this game is in the solo, and even that is limited and get boring very fast. Great idea but unplayable with the way the people actually play. From what I've seen online the only fun people have is making sure noone new joins the server. Not even at realise day and I've given up on this game entirely.

• 3 years later...

В Epic Games после последнего обновления ИГРА ПОТЕРЯЛА РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК, скажите когда будет русский язык?

RUSSIAN was LOST in Epic Games after the last update, tell me, when will the Russian language be available?

Edited by DemitryS