ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

• Administrator

Hey Survivors!

We are proud and excited to announce today the launch of ARK: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One! It is the first ever online survival game to come to consoles and is now available for download on the Xbox Game Preview program for $34.99 and includes all the content of the PC version.

Xbox One players can expect;

- An Exclusive bionic "Tek" T-Rex Skin, Safari Hat, and Survivor's Trophy.
- Free access to Xbox-Specific ARK Official Servers (Up to 70 can play on a server simultaneously)
- Constant updates to the game prior to full launch in 2016
- Tailor made for Xbox One gamepad controls!

For those eager survivors, you can pick up a copy of the Xbox One game here! 

ARK Survival Evolved - Game Preview!

As always, your feedback remains important to us and we highly encourage you to leave your comments, concerns, suggestions and reports on our new Community Hub! More specifically, any bug or technical reports to be made can be directly posted on our dedicated Xbox report sub-forum here.

We're also still accepting questions regarding the Xbox for our upcoming Digest Q+A, you can post them here - also a note to keep in mind is that after this week, the ARK Digest questions will be collected from our new Community Hub!

And with the arrival of the game on this new platform, we're also celebrating with some contests! In addition to our regular Community Crunch, we shall be offering prizes for awesome Xbox One screenshots and also to the first Survivor who tweets at us (@survivetheark) a screenshot of the Bionic Rex on an Official PvP Server! You can check out more details below.

Thank you once again for all your support and feedback throughout this journey and in helping us build something spectacular. Our wild adventure will still continue, and we want every one of our Survivors along with us.

We wish you a warm welcome to the ARK Community, Xbox One Survivors!

All the best,

Wildcard Jat and the ARK Survival Evolved Team

View full article

Hold up. Can i ask why this was suppose to hit the ps4 market before xbox one. And still no response, just moving straight to xbox like always. Its just annoyed. I have a crappy pc. So i have to wait for ps4 release. And it looks to me, im not gonna be able to get the present i was gonna ask for :/. Im just about done ; (. I really want to play the game, since when, shoot im watching videos of this all! The time. I dont know what you guys got in store, but ps4 release better be out before Christmas. .. please, :(... i wantz

12 minutes ago, Monkey4Murder said:

Hold up. Can i ask why this was suppose to hit the ps4 market before xbox one. And still no response, just moving straight to xbox like always. Its just annoyed. I have a crappy pc. So i have to wait for ps4 release. And it looks to me, im not gonna be able to get the present i was gonna ask for :/. Im just about done ; (. I really want to play the game, since when, shoot im watching videos of this all! The time. I dont know what you guys got in store, but ps4 release better be out before Christmas. .. please, :(... i wantz

0 chance I'm afraid. You won't get the game until full release in June.

This has nothing to do with studio wildcard, it's all because of Sony.

Xbox one has the game preview program which is early access, while Sony has nothing even similar.

Just get an xbox ;)

Edit: Also it was never supposed to come to ps4 first. What gave you that impression? 

Edited by EvilChaosDX

Just now, EvilChaosDX said:

0 chance I'm afraid. You won't get the game until full release in June.

This has nothing to do with studio wildcard, it's all because of Sony.

Xbox one has the game preview program which is early access, while Sony has nothing even similar.

Just get an xbox ;)

Well, #suicide hanged...

According to Microsoft, the preview program is world wide,( I call bs on that) Europe can't see preview games, we only get the patches. For me , that's not good enough! If you truly want to sell and promote this game you should demand Microsoft to release it everywhere so it's not just an us exclusive as it is right now. You, as developer, are missing out big time by not enforcing this!

just my 10 cents!