Introducing the Ovis Aries, coming in ARK v254!

Jatheish

stop talking at all, the servers are a mess, so many people cant log in ( me included ) and yet we get no answers, no feedback, nothing, at least say "hello there fellow survivors we are currently having problems with (input cause here) , were gonna solve it , stay tuned !

but we dont even get back the decency that is an answer. . .

I have to say I am one who did not vote for Ark simply because of they way they announced the sheep... "If we win you get sheep."

I know they later changed it, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

An idea for the developers... assign someone the duty of making a 30 to 60 minute video about each new dino released with the person who designed it so we know what we are getting and for any major updates... It would make it more of a personal experience for the gamers and may go a long way to solving the "no communication from Wildcard" issue that so many of us complain about. It would also give the designer of any particular dino a chance to brag a little. Other video games that are not nearly as good do this and my son likes them better because he feels more of a personal connection with the developers. I am sure he cannot be the only person who is like that. 

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, NathanAndDaddy said:

I have to say I am one who did not vote for Ark simply because of they way they announced the sheep... "If we win you get sheep."

They never actually said that, not even before they re-worded the announcement. It was actually that the sheep would be fast-tracked to come in the next major patch if they won, which is not the same as "if we win you get sheep".

3 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

They never actually said that, not even before they re-worded the announcement. It was actually that the sheep would be fast-tracked to come in the next major patch if they won, which is not the same as "if we win you get sheep".

Fair enough. That was the impression a lot of us got, though, if you read through the comments. I think that was the reason they re-worded it. Thank you for the clarification. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BubbaCrawfish

I wouldn't mind seeing people have headbutting fights to see who could knock each others mount out first.

• 2 months later...