Timberurns

If its a really high level, its going to have high torpor. And when it tucks in a ball at 50% health or so, it takes 90% reduction in damage and torpor gain.  This makes it a rather tough tame.  Wait for it to regain some health and come out of its ball, then tranq again.  And i suggest darts, arrows will do more damage as far as i know, and less torpor, darts more torpor and less damage.  So check the doeds level, look up an updated taming calculator or charts, see how many darts it will take, then craft away. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Martyn said:

They bug alot, if it balls up, leave it alone, let it unball and roam around for 15-20mins to heal fully, check to see if there's any blood on it at all.  Then start taming it again by running backwards in tight circles, it'll just follow you, time your shots, I usually count to 10 between xbow shots.

On occasion we've put over 100 darts into these before realising they've obviously bugged.   Also not noticed a big difference between body or head shots.  They should take around 12-20 shots max to knock out.

there not bugged they take 90% less damage and torpor meaning and torpor is based oh the damage done

Archived