Ark xbox one 24/7 rp pvp faction war!

Hi! Have you ever played ark and told yourself one of these statements? "offline raiding sucks", "all-out wars are so much fun", "Ark would be so much better with a little touch of role play", "dedicated servers with obviously cheating admins sucks!" or even "i wish i could end anyone's life whenever they get too close to my base"? Well this server is for you!

My friends and i just launched this server today on the island map where we basicly do a faction rp war. There is three factions, the red, blue and the green faction(factions names can be changed by the leaders of each factions later on). Each faction has their own territory where they are basicly free to do whatever they want. Red faction has control over the redwood biome, blues over part of the icy north and greens controls most part of the east coast. However, since this is a roleplay server, entering enemy territory might be seen as a direct declaration of war! Also, there is neutral zones where building is not allowed by any factions, like: penguin icebergs, the three middle mountains, herbivore and carno island by example.

Each faction is free to rule their land and their people as pleased, however a vote to choose the leader of each faction shall be done every week in each faction. (the same faction leader can be kept for more than one week :) ) This vote is done in order to prevent a democracy in any of the factions and give opportunity to anyone to rule the Ark!

There is only 6 rules in this server:

1- No offline raiding or passive tames killing
2- follow the RP spirit!
3- Wars must be declared to the enemy faction before attacking.
4- Do not enter enemy territory without being prepared for retaliation! 
5- Follow the rules you faction leader puts in place!

Rates on the server:

-Dinos stats are not boosted

-Player stats are 1.6x and weight is 2x

-Exp is 2x 

-Hatching is 5 times and breeding is 4x

-Gathering is 3x

Interested? Got questions for me? Post your gamertag on this forum and ill contact you or contact me yourself :)

May the Ark be with you,

GT: tobbyrotie

received_780228398808654.jpeg

The server has every engrams available, so it is possible to have metal bases indeed. The rp part of the server is dealt in every faction. They decide by communal decision the degree of rp they want in their respective factions. Also the server is hosted in canada with a 15 mbs/s connection by one of my friends. However we are going to migrate the server to a 30 mbs/s connection soon enough. 

Everyone who is interested in joining the server has to send the followings to me (tobbyrotie) by pm on xbox. First, present yourself (your age, where you are from, your experience on the ark, you interests and so on), then why are you interested in the server (gathering rates, rp, faction war, what makes you wanna join the server?) and finally, which faction are you the most interested in joining (You may not be joining the faction that you want sadly because we are trying to balance teams) followed by your gamertag. These informations will be sent to each leaders of factions and shall they be interested, they will get in touch with you. 

Server now has around 15-20 people on at the most populates times and every faction are getting pretty well set in their respective factions. Everyone is mature players with experience in the game and are all getting along within each faction. 

Also, a communal house has been built by hand by the blue faction so that communal councils can be hold every Fridays. In these councils, three representatives of each factions can propose and then vote adjustements to the server (gathering, taming, dino and character stats and so on) or vote new rules for the server. This is done because we care about what players think and we want everyone to enjoy the server as much as they can.

Interested? Got comments,questions or wanna send your submission? Contact me by private xbox message and ill respond as fast as i can. Also, make sure to put a comment in here to keep the thread alive :)

See you all soon,

Tobby

Archived