Instant Karma

Grognak

Alright! Story time!

So I've been avoiding playing on Official Servers due to the weak harvesting/taming rates and the threat of a Chinese invasion.

Just recently a friend of mine talked me back into trying out official server's said the harvesting is great now, and to my surprise it was!

In a few short hours I was in a 4x4 wooden house working on all sorts of level advancing stuff...

I was falling back in love with the Official scene... until.... a rock golem spawned into my base killing me instantly the moment I returned, over and over, I couldn't get it away, it never seemed to miss with its thrown rock...

So I decided to stop trying to spawn into my bed and picked a random place to pop into, and to my surprise (not really) someone had build an entire base around this spawn point. In 2 sections, the first was the spawn trap encircled by Plant X (that were still growing) and behemoth gates.... This was someone's plan not a random occurrence of a bad spot to build...

Well, my first and immediate reaction (being the pro I am) was to run under all these plant x's and pick the fert before they fully grew, and immediately started making circles looking for a way to crawl out or squeeze through.... there were none... until I noticed a small area I could just barely crawl under that was "blocked" by a spike wall...

I was able to stand close enough to the wall but jump high enough to take a few hits and get over it... boom, I'm directly into the middle of these punks bases...

Naked and unarmed I am immediately aggrod by a wandering wolf they had on aggressive, I quickly ran through the legs of the other dinos to get it stuck and found a small squeeze spot behind their main base the wolf couldn't fit...

Now I'm in a predicament... what to do next, there were no other ways out of here, I thought all hope was lost, until I see it... the actual tribe leader of this tribe was also laying back here behind the house logged out...

I immediately strip him of all his gear and tools... and wonder what to do next... I punch a wall to see what all dino's would flood after me, they all did, except none of them could reach me behind the base.. I start chopping down a wall, and a few minutes later I'm in... their storage, eggs, tools, crafting stations, and beds all looking me dead in the eye... no members online... I start murdering them.

I dump everything they have on the ground... and I mean everything, I find some grenades they had stored away and finished everything off in there base, I was able to kill several of there dino's before one of the plant x's they made on top of their house fully matured and melted me.

Point of the story: If your gonna spawn block, do It right and make sure you run a "scenario" of getting out yourself... Karma's a B*tch

Share your Instant Karma stories here!

2 hours ago, Jamagh said:

lol I don't usually like PVP but that is awesome.

Thanks man!

I love PvP in this game, its because of this that I play this way.

I did nothing to this tribe, literally joined just the day before, and they want to pull this kind of crap?

Its just bad luck for them they caught a pro in the art of PvP.

Tons of tribes get away with this kind of crap tho, but this one... well... it got its Instant Karma.

My karma story isn't quite as pro, but it's funny nonetheless :) Currently on one of my servers, we (me and my four tribe members) have a base up on the northeast shores, just across from Death Island. My friends and I were just messing around--taking pot shots at each other with snipers and such. Well, one of the guys decides that he's going to be a real stinker, so he hops on his Ptera and grabs another tribe member, dragging him high up into the air to drop him. He gets almost to the sky border (I couldn't see them at this point, just hear them). Apparently, at this point, the rider accidentally dismounted. Not only that, the guy he grabbed managed to react quick enough to then mount the Ptera, saving himself from falling hundreds of feet. I can't say I wasn't in tears laughing as I listened to my tribe member scream in terror through the mic as he fell to his death :) All fun and games, but still extremely funny and some insta-karma for ya

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:11 AM, Chewbackjack said:

Thatch base?

It was Adobe, lol, took a bit, but not that much time.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:53 AM, Coggage said:

Best Christmas story yet. They sure deserved it.   D

Thanks! It was defiantly something for them to wake up to Christmas morning! lol

@PuffyPony Great story! I've actually been involved in something similar to this, where I used a whip to dismount the rider and took his Argy... silly Tribemates and their bored games...

Keep em comin! I know there are lots of stories like this floating around!!

On 12/24/2016 at 9:49 PM, Grognak said:

Alright! Story time!

So I've been avoiding playing on Official Servers due to the weak harvesting/taming rates and the threat of a Chinese invasion.

Just recently a friend of mine talked me back into trying out official server's said the harvesting is great now, and to my surprise it was!

In a few short hours I was in a 4x4 wooden house working on all sorts of level advancing stuff...

I was falling back in love with the Official scene... until.... a rock golem spawned into my base killing me instantly the moment I returned, over and over, I couldn't get it away, it never seemed to miss with its thrown rock...

So I decided to stop trying to spawn into my bed and picked a random place to pop into, and to my surprise (not really) someone had build an entire base around this spawn point. In 2 sections, the first was the spawn trap encircled by Plant X (that were still growing) and behemoth gates.... This was someone's plan not a random occurrence of a bad spot to build...

Well, my first and immediate reaction (being the pro I am) was to run under all these plant x's and pick the fert before they fully grew, and immediately started making circles looking for a way to crawl out or squeeze through.... there were none... until I noticed a small area I could just barely crawl under that was "blocked" by a spike wall...

I was able to stand close enough to the wall but jump high enough to take a few hits and get over it... boom, I'm directly into the middle of these punks bases...

Naked and unarmed I am immediately aggrod by a wandering wolf they had on aggressive, I quickly ran through the legs of the other dinos to get it stuck and found a small squeeze spot behind their main base the wolf couldn't fit...

Now I'm in a predicament... what to do next, there were no other ways out of here, I thought all hope was lost, until I see it... the actual tribe leader of this tribe was also laying back here behind the house logged out...

I immediately strip him of all his gear and tools... and wonder what to do next... I punch a wall to see what all dino's would flood after me, they all did, except none of them could reach me behind the base.. I start chopping down a wall, and a few minutes later I'm in... their storage, eggs, tools, crafting stations, and beds all looking me dead in the eye... no members online... I start murdering them.

I dump everything they have on the ground... and I mean everything, I find some grenades they had stored away and finished everything off in there base, I was able to kill several of there dino's before one of the plant x's they made on top of their house fully matured and melted me.

Point of the story: If your gonna spawn block, do It right and make sure you run a "scenario" of getting out yourself... Karma's a B*tch

Share your Instant Karma stories here!

Even though I could never bring myself to do that. You my friend are an inspiration and a dark knight. Thank you batman!

• 1 month later...

My tribe was always inactive and it was only me and one more building. We are a small tribe, then this asshole from tribe decided to go buy a dragon. Naturally he was the only one with one and he got on his high horses. Then he decided to join another tribe but that tribe did not want him, they wanted me and my friend. So he decided to kick me off the tribe therefore taking my only (freshly) tamed argy lvl 150. I joined that tribe and starting raising my own dragons after a while I went back into that server and killed his dragon and all his wyvern babies he just started raising. To this day I wonder what he must be feeling....

Archived