website Unofficial online creature stats saver

Zubsero

On 17-2-2017 at 9:02 PM, Nights0ng said:

I noticed the same in chrome and Firefox, just not as pronounced. Development wise, Edge is leagues above IE. I remember coding for IE6, that's a nightmare....

IE in general still is, the wierd view issues should be hopefully resolved in my next CSS itteration, Im currently moving away from a hacky all-in-one solution just to make it fit to a properly stylised CSS that supports all 3 major browsers natively instead. this takes alot more time then expected tho.

As a side note, new creatures should be added till 255.1,

couple of small QOL fixes back-end and front-end, now adding a creature redirects straight to your creature menu.

Its similar indeed,
but all it does is create an URL, and u gotta be online and connected to the internet if u ever want to revisit the url, and what if u got over 100 breeds?
U gonna save a 100 urls?

EDIT; forgot to mention that on arkmanager u can take a copy of your dino's for offline viewing, or as a backup. in multiple format styles.

I love dododex, its my fav app, but not all people use it correctly or want to use the app for it either,
And there will be extended functionality comming to arkmanager, It just takes time to properly implement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017-6-6 at 11:31 AM, Wedge84 said:

Hey man,

thank you so much for this tool. We been using the dinomanager, but it is out of date.

I hope you keep it up.

Hey man!

Yea, its been fun working on it, Some unexpected familiar issues arose lately so ive had to put off maintaining all the small updates.
Im not planning to discontinue the project tho. Ive been thinking hard on how to automatise most of the implementations. |
I am still working out a suitable solution for this. 

As soon as I find some time I will update to the latest version!

Archived