The Center Roleplay 24/7 Xbox

A couple of friends and me have been to some pretty bad role play maps and decide to host one ourselves. so i created a website arkinfinityrp.enjin.com so if you would like to join us on the center playing on a roleplay sever go on that website and register by posting on the forums under application and submit or post an application.

i try to keep the server running 24/7 as long as i can

i have rates boosted to a acceptable level

i want the server to move into a direction as twitch rp therefore i stream my adventure every now and then and encourage it. i also have a friendly server that most people as of now know each other

their are rules

if you msg me trying to join i will ignore you and you wont be able to join but if you need help i can help you

player have fresh start as of 12/31/2016

7 hours ago, Redmont said:

The unrelenting bumps do not put this server in a good light. Why not fill your initial post with at least some information on what your roleplay focuses on?

it focus's on a fun easy going rp with a set of rules to help guide people into a good rp. Im also not usually the one who advertises as why it is kind of dry.

1 hour ago, zarock96 said:

it focus's on a fun easy going rp with a set of rules to help guide people into a good rp. Im also not usually the one who advertises as why it is kind of dry.

This reply is insanely vague. I still know nothing about the server or the rules, or the rp. 

Is there a set theme, is there a story already under way, am I able to choose when I rp or is it rp 24/7, what are ANY of these guiding rules? 

If you're no good at advertising feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to write something for you to use. 

14 hours ago, Redmont said:

This reply is insanely vague. I still know nothing about the server or the rules, or the rp. 

Is there a set theme, is there a story already under way, am I able to choose when I rp or is it rp 24/7, what are ANY of these guiding rules? 

If you're no good at advertising feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to write something for you to use. 

theirs also a website with alot of answers you seek

Archived