PGM crashing?

I recently started up a PGM Ark player dedicated on xbox for me and friends to play. Generation and load took a while but it was AMAZING!!! We managed to play on this map for a few days but today it wouldnt let anyone join game. I tried resetting my xbox and then tried resetting the server xbox (usually this solves the problem). However on trying to reload our PGM Ark, it keeps crashing mid load! ive tried a dozen times and its the same result. Anyone else having this issue and word on problem fix? Its loading the regular maps just fine, have server sitting on The Center right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Typically I seem to get about seven or so days out of a PGM before the server stops accepting 'joins' and then when I restart the server it hangs and crashes on PGM load.  The most recent crash was during the "PGARK" load section however I think I have seen it in other load stages as well.  Did a full hard reset on box and that didn't help either.  Once a PGM gets into this phase I have to just delete the map and make a new one, and all the fun that entails. 

I haven't had one of these maps last more than a couple days.

And just like everyone else the problems start when you try to load a saved game.

Either it crashes during loading or in many of my cases it crashes right after the game loads and your in your world.

And that's it.........a very frustrating end to all the work you put into that game.

Im having the same issue. Server crashes about 3 times when you first try to load it. When people try to join it crashes for them 3 times. then they are underwater, then they can get in correctly. But i can never rehost the same ark again. Its happened on multiple arks. it just crashes when loading after the first working time.  Have you guys also had an issue where when people join the first time...they spawn under water.....but they aren't really underwater. so then they have to leave and join again? Today I haven't been able to host one at all without crash. I can join the ones ive already created in singleplayer.....but no dedis at all

I have noticed that if you are having trouble getting onto a PGA you can remove your Reserved Space on XBOX one and it will download the map again.

This has worked for me and was able to run a PGA for a couple of weeks.

It seems more stable now than before we are in SE at the moment so it's going to be a future project

Archived