Patch 253: Cnidaria, Pegomastax, Therizinosaurus, Troodon, Tusoteuthis, Underwater Caves & Winter Wonderland 2!

Jatheish

1 hour ago, MakinHunuats said:

So will the rest of the content thats not on The Center eventually be on the Center? Like in the next few days? I really want the camera....

On my private server for the TheCenter, the engrams for the Camera and the new traq using the bio narcotic from the jellyfish are there.  That said, apparently the new jellyfish and squid are not. :Jerbcry:

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, koreamedia said:

They might even be able to summon the elusive holiday-themed DodoRex to do their bidding for a limited time! ---------> What do you mean with "for a limited time"? Is it on going for a week or so? What is the exact day of finishing the dodorex summon event?? Thanks.

Once you summon the Dodorex with the materials in your cooking pot. it will be instantly tamed and will vanish again after 30 minutes :) Hope that helps

Happy Holidays!

BEWARE XBOX PLAYERS: With the new patch and holiday events the tribes on my server are experiencing building materials randomly disappearing along with baking baby eggs and even babies! We have lost 3 perfect tame giga babies and 1 perfect tame quetzel baby.

Not a fun way to spend the holidays so please be aware this may happen to you! *pending help ticket*

tamed a 135 tusoteuthis earlier today only to see it die for an unknown reason, could only use it for like 10 minutes then it got Damage from nowhere. coast us like 600bp & even lost a high Level mosa for the first attemp because it dragged him under the map and it instnantly just died. would not recommend going for it atm,  either it's bugged or it's only tameable for some time until it dies, in both cases it's not worth tameing. i'm dissapointed :-(

On 12/25/2016 at 1:24 AM, Eldrax said:

Once you summon the Dodorex with the materials in your cooking pot. it will be instantly tamed and will vanish again after 30 minutes :) Hope that helps

Happy Holidays!

Alright it lasts for 30 mins, thanks. I'm wondering when this dodorex event ends. Do you know that? thanks.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, cplbragg said:

Why doesn't Xbox players get the same content as the pc. i be leave the xbox players are growing in size.the servers are also getting so bad due to the ping going up and down.

Xbox pretty much does get the same content as PC, albeit 1 Patch behind.