Are Caves in PGM yet?

1 hour ago, ehuhoser said:

ThickFreedom has a good tutorial to explain all the PGM settings, but ya wish more was included but time will tell what gets added and how fast.

Yeah, lets offload our work on Utubers looking to make a buck and following. I find it funny how jermey made a quicky post on how to use these settings 3 months ago, with the utmost limited detail, and yet has made a post that goes into detail. Yet this quicky guide gets linked to every competition weekly.  The vaules for trees and grass over different biomes dont make any sense. Just bad coding is too blame.

14 hours ago, Redkiller said:

Yeah, lets offload our work on Utubers looking to make a buck and following. I find it funny how jermey made a quicky post on how to use these settings 3 months ago, with the utmost limited detail, and yet has made a post that goes into detail. Yet this quicky guide gets linked to every competition weekly.  The vaules for trees and grass over different biomes dont make any sense. Just bad coding is too blame.

Where is this second detailed guide you refer to?  can you provide a link?

On 12/22/2016 at 9:12 PM, Redkiller said:

The first one I ever seen for guide was very limited and did not explain all those sliders.  Wow, and how just how is it bad that someone took the time to make a video to do what they had no obligation to do other than help, and if he made a few bucks off it so what.  I thought he did a great video, which imho I'm better visually in learning than a text book worm.

8 hours ago, Darkwinter said:

The PGM's are in experimental stage but it most definitely has a great potential. What I'm doing now is play on the island and when the PGM's are in the stage 'stuff could still be changed but you won't lose everything' i'm transferring everything from the island to the PGM map and continue there. 

Similar, I have chosen the Volcano map (well 98% sure)  for my sever re-boot, and maybe add a PGM as a cluster latter

On 12/22/2016 at 10:12 PM, Redkiller said:

Still in testing phase for us, the users, to provide feedback. Omlette= a few cracked eggs. 

Archived