All servers are full!!!!!!!

All the servers are full, pvp and pve. This is starting to really annoying me now. I have spent hours and hours levelling up a character, Dinos, building a Base etc, and now I can't play because the server is constantly full. And I see no point in starting a new character because all the other servers are full. 

This game will not be dead any time soon and there will not be a disk release IMO. There are 1000s of die hard fans from PC including myself that will carry on playing. As soon as unofficial servers and mods are available the game will boom again. In the mean time i think the answer is to get more dedicated servers from the devs as its not great that a lot of people who have paid a lot of money and cant really play the game due to demand.

:Melee_Damage:

The fact that I have paid $55 to fight to get into a server, any server at that, just to play is extremely annoying. If you aren't going to have enough servers open and enough room in those servers to accommodate all the players, stop selling the game. I've started over 5 times due to lack of availability in previously selected servers and I'm fed up with it. Another suggestion for this game would be to keep your character level wherever you go.

Had the game a few days, there just are not enough servers, i've paid £30 for an Alpha version of the game but can hardly play it because every server is full.... now i don't mind paying for alpha games i did so with dayz but at least dayz had plentyyyyy of servers - this is appalling on ps4. Any news on new servers in the very near future? 

i really feel this should be stated before taking peoples money ... yes buy this game, but just so you know you have to start a new character every single day or sit there trying to get in the same server you previously played on because it is now full, as are 99% of all other servers EVEN the maniacal hardcore servers..... i mean come on, this is just wrong. i should also state i did not buy this game as single player

• 2 months later...

Archived